‘Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, ‘highly product-focused’ - those are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our Engineering teams.
They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to all of our customers.
Probably one of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each one of our Engineers has over 7 years of experience!
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join us for creating different Flo ecosystem products using modern web technologies. Web Frontend development in Flo covers many areas with various directions of use:
- web products for giving additional user experience on Web
- in-app extensions, which give possibility to create fast experiments implementations
- internal tools for expanding product development capabilities etc.
Our technical stack is more React related, but it certainly depends on the implemented product. Some of them are based on React library, others use storage management and React-based framework (e.g. NextJS). Talking about quality we use various levels to achieve that: TypeScript as a typed language, automated testing using Jest + Playwright, etc.
- Experience creating single-page applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Skills in adaptive web design (especially for mobile devices).
- Proficiency in semantic layout techniques.
- An agile mindset, being ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle.
- Experience with web continuous delivery tooling and practices (build, test and release automation).
- Understanding of BI and analytical systems and ability to integrate with them.
- Experience with A/B testing.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Design new user facing features, or maintain created features.
- Develop, improve and maintain UI Kit based on Flo’s Design system.
- Design new functionality following the highest quality practices and ensuring your code is easily maintainable.
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future.
- Refactor the current codebase to improve its maintainability.
- Continuously develop your skills and use your knowledge to hand it over to the product through day-to-day decisions.
- Establish and actively participate in the company’s frontend developers group, bring fresh ideas on improving the code, architecture and software development process.
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 5000 € gross per month.