Lyst is a global Fashion Tech company and premium shopping app, founded in London in 2010 and catering to over 200M shoppers per year. We offer our customers the largest assortment of premium & luxury fashion items & products in one place, via an assortment of 8.5M+ items from over 17,000 of the world’s leading brands. We are a scale-up business with a current team size of c. 160 people in London, combining an agile mentality with a proven business model and over a decade of experience. This provides a balance between foundations and structure, and autonomy and pace.
At Lyst we obsess over the customer, providing a search & discovery experience which offers inspiration, fulfilment, and personalisation. We believe that fashion is amazing but shopping for fashion often isn’t, and use our technology, data and creativity to bring more joy, greater choice and fewer fails. Our mission is to help fashion shoppers make better decisions and help fashion partners find better audiences as the category-leading destination for every fashion shopper. Lyst has raised over $160m from leading investors including Accel, Balderton, Molten Ventures, Fidelity International, and LVMH.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Paid Social Manager to join us here at Lyst. You will be responsible for the management of our Paid Social campaigns (with a focus on App acquisition) delivering against growth targets. You will have analytical experience in a commercial context, being able to assess large data sets comfortably, making clear and concise recommendations.
Reporting to the VP, Performance Marketing you will play an integral role in a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for Lyst and our Partners across 112 markets.
This role gives a lot of freedom for a talented Manager to put their ideas to the test, being responsible for hypothesizing, implementing, analysing and refining their work - with a focus on measurable impact.
Knowledge of wider digital marketing activities such as Performance Display & Paid Search is desirable but not essential - our experienced team can teach you everything you need to know.
Lyst’s mission is to make fashion simple for everyone. We do this by employing the best talent to solve for our customers. It’s vital to us that we hire people whose values reflect our own: those who are genuine, innovative, impact focused and insightful. Lyst believes in a workplace that invests in your career, your health and keeps you engaged. Sharing this with you allows you to be at your best and deliver incredible work.
- 4+ years experience and currently in a Paid Social Manager role
- Proven experience building and running complex, multi-million pound accounts across Facebook & Instagram
- Experience in budget forecasting and exceptional skills in budget management against regional targets
- Experience managing campaigns on Snap, TikTok, Twitter & Pinterest is desirable
- Experience in App Acquisition is highly desirable, with a depth of knowledge in MMP’s - Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Singular, AppsFlyer for app analytics and attribution.
- A depth of expertise in Facebook & Instagram campaigns. You will be able to articulate best practice, latest industry developments and how you adapt to tracking changes post-IDFA.
- Experience in App Acquisition is highly desirable with a depth of knowledge in MMP’s - tracking, reporting, and analysing marketing initiatives and campaigns via Branch, Adjust, Kochava and/or a similar MMP provider
- Help drive innovation and testing strategies to continually uncover optimisation levers, enhance learning, and improve media performance
- An expert in Excel, utilising commercial data and building context. Experience of Python / R and SQL are very beneficial
- Understanding the marketplace model Lyst operates, how that differs from DTC e-commerce brand and how that impacts campaign measurement and optimisation
- Experience working with an FMP’s (Smartly.io, StitcherAds, Sprinklr etc) to scale creative and campaign builds seamlessly
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with processing raw data efficiently and effectively
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Datorama, Looker or Power BI
- A degree (BA/BSc) in an analytical field is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside other squads in a matrix organisation
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take the initiative where appropriate
- Flexible Working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration. If due to unique circumstances this doesn’t quite work, we are open to listening to what will.
- Time Off: In addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays, you will receive 29 holidays per year. Lyst’s holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- Competitive Family Leave Package: This includes Enhanced Family Leave for those eligible, paid Time off for Dependents and Support for Fertility Treatment & Loss.
- Clothing Benefit: We want you to enjoy using the Lyst app and site as much as our customers, so we provide you with a clothing allowance to use on Lyst every year. This starts at £250 when you join and increases up to £1,000 with your length of service.
- Private Healthcare: Our healthcare provider is Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day you start.
- Training Allowance: We’re big on continuous learning and growth, so all employees are currently entitled to an annual training allowance of £1,000. This can be used to attend conferences, industry events, training courses and to purchase resources.
- Pension Scheme: Our pension provider is The People’s Pension. We offer a minimum employee contribution of 5% and 3% employer contribution.
- Eye Tests and Vouchers: Employees can make a saving on their eye test and glasses through our chosen provider. You’ll receive a free eye test every year and a discount towards glasses.
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme: Lyst will purchase a bicycle from your chosen retailer, you will then receive a voucher to pick up your bicycle from them.
- Transport Season Ticket Loan: Employees can apply for an interest free season ticket loan to support your travel to work.
- Social Events: Frequent company wide social events including Christmas & summer parties, sports days, themed drinks, quizzes, cook alongs, as well as smaller team socials. We also have plenty of interest based groups such as football, running club, book club, culinary and more.
We want to build a world where fashion works for everyone, and we want teams that are just as inclusive. Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture at Lyst. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role. We are happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Lyst we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.