So Energy was created in 2015 because we knew energy suppliers could be better. Since then, we’re grown rapidly but sustainably, with 300,000+ customers and over 300 So Energists. But, we’re not done. We’re on the road to a million customers by the end of 2026 and, thanks to our recent merger with ESB Energy, we’re well on the way. We’re tech first, we’re customer-centric and we’re passionate about sustainability.
We want to do the best we can by our customers and by each other, so we’ve created a workplace that is encouraging, supportive and offers the opportunity for growth. As a company, we live by six core values that guide everything we do.
Who we are looking for?
The Operations Specialist is a key member of the Operations Team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with Customer Operations to ensure integrity of the data systems. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We are looking for a person that will also have strong analytical skills, able to work with data.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Operation Specialists to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together and is looking to take on a new challenge.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract but could become a permanent position.
- Effectively managing a workload of tickets that monitor the progress of problem resolution on specific customer accounts.
- Effectively managing the relationship with our customer base, also by answering inbound contact within the previously defined SLA's.
- Contributing to a “one contact resolution”, by reducing the need for customer contact through effective management of customer accounts.
- Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Participate to the team’s effort, by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively engage with a Continuous Improvement framework to constantly seek improvement in working processes and practices.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Ongoing support and development
- Free daily breakfast
- Last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- Access to loads of great benefits; PerkBox, salary sacrifice tech purchase scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Excellent transport links
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life assurance 4x base salary
- Click Apply; You know you want to.
- Complete the Assessment and submit your Video Interview: The Assessment will take about 30 mins to complete and your video interview will take no longer than 15 mins
- Attend a Customer Operations selection day: This is a one-day event held in our London Office where we get to know more about you and you get to learn all about us.
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all. If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.Good luck!