Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we’ve been rapidly growing year over year. In addition to driving hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a Strategy & Operations Manager to join our growing Continuous Improvement team. The Continuous Improvement team sits within the Operations Organization, and supports multiple cross functional projects that aim to increase efficiency and reduce costs across the business. Each project will be cross functional and include business case development, project design, implementation and metric tracking.
Our ideal candidate will be multifaceted and responsible for business analysis, project/program management, solution design, implementation, and KPI tracking. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving problems with a hands-on and data-driven approach in both individual and team-oriented working environments. This role is based out of our Charlestown office, with a recommended 3 - 4 days per week in person (more if desired!).
We are a company focused on making a positive impact on the environment by delivering data-driven efficiency and world-class customer service. You will have an opportunity to be creative, affect change, and grow in an organization that is making a global difference.
What you will do:
- Lead a wide variety of high impact projects and be responsible for future state process analysis, documentation, solution design, implementation and training/communication of supply chain and operations initiatives
- Identify process inefficiencies, analyze root cause defects and develop targeted process improvement opportunities
- Conduct periodic reviews of supply chain & operations initiatives and monitor post-project implementation performance, savings verification to track achievement of business objectives
- Work cross-functionally with Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, Planning, Product, Customer Support, and Finance teams to define and implement end to end solutions
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to design and implement updated SOPs
- Report out broadly on progress towards goals and performance against KPI targets
- Create and maintain a self-service knowledge base to educate teams and allow ready access to SOPs, process maps, etc
We think you will bring:
- Completed Studies in one of the following: Supply Chain, Operations Research, Engineering, Business or Information Management
- Strong academic track record
- Successful track record of delivering results within a rapidly growing company
- 4 - 6 years of professional experience. Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Consulting, Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Analytics, Product Development or related discipline
- Exceptional analytical skills required, especially within Excel / data visualization tools
- Strong analytical and organization skills including ability to document and analyze business processes
- Strong program management skills with proven ability to drive for results, manage risk, and pivot when relevant to enable speed to results
- Proven experience in using data (KPIs) in a measurable way to achieve specific strategic results that are relevant to the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills to develop, measure and improve key performance indicators
- Successful track record of leading cross-functional initiatives from concept to completion.
- Excellent executive-level oral and written communication skills. Ability to transparently deliver high-impact presentations on complex topics to leaders and stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
- Motivated self-starter, with ability to identify and drive innovative approaches to address new challenges
- Takes initiative and has a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker or Optimization tools is a plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability