MindGym use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. But don’t take our word for it. Since we started MindGym, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100, equipping them with an all-important human advantage.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve worked with most of the world’s top 500 companies. We’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join MindGym’s Operations team in our new Operations Shared Service Centre in the North-East. This role is well suited to an operations administrative professional, skilled at supporting a global organisation.
This role offers a great opportunity to learn extensively about how MindGym operates and work with people across the whole business and at all levels. You’ll learn how a core operational team runs in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to acquire knowledge across a range of operational activity. It will provide a great foundation from which to build a future career.
This will be a late night shift team role working 5pm to 2am (Monday – Friday)
What you'll being doing
- Supporting a range of critical operational processes which support MindGym in providing best in class service to our clients
- Working closely with Product, Sales and Customer success to support with administrative and operational processes
- 1stLine Technical support apply product and systems knowledge to help resolve issues for our clients and internal stakeholders
- Utilising operational tools and project management platforms, such as Hive, to drive efficiencies
- Facilitating communication between different key stakeholders and internal departments
- Liaising with stakeholders in both our UK & US MG teams, helping us work towards alignment of working practices
- Communicating in a timely manner and taking a proactive approach to problem solving
- Client Orientated
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with a positive mindset
- Ability to multi-task multiple concurrent work activities
- Flexible & Adaptable - you’ll be cross trained in a number of processes so that you’ll be able to support processes in line with business priorities.
- A strong team player and desire to see the team succeed as a whole, but also when required to the ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly and disseminate that knowledge cross-functionally
- Enthusiastic and agile
- Inquisitive and curious by nature with a hunger to learn
- Analytical and data driven - good level of competency in Excel
- Reliable, dedicated and hard working