We are currently operating Tandem on a hybrid work from home / work from office arrangement.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We've taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we're engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Service Delivery Analyst to join the team.
The Service Desk is at the heart of Tandem’s business operations, providing a single point of contact for colleagues experiencing technical problems or requiring assistance. You’ll also help manage our customer incidents and support our teams in delivering industry leading services.
We're looking to give somebody an early or first step into IT with the opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced scale up. You’ll need drive, initiative and a willingness to learn quickly and in exchange you'll get to learn from a talented group of people who have a wealth of industry knowledge. We’ve fostered an environment that nurtures growth and development where culture is key, and you’re provided a platform to accelerate your career.
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing incidents and requests through the service management tool – categorisation, prioritisation, triage and resolution
- Provide support for a wide range and constantly evolving set of applications, software and hardware
- Maintaining governance standards across all IT Service Management processes
- Onboarding new starters
- Access Management across technology platforms
- Raising changes and ensuring relevant approvals are sought
- Desktop computing builds
- Inventory management
- Desktop patching across both windows and mac estates
- Active Directory management
- Network and firewall configuration
- Configuration and management of tools such as: Office 365, Bluecoat, Fresh Service, Crowdstrike, Manage Engine, JAMF, Slack, Jira
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Experience in a customer-oriented environment
- Passion for technology
- A good communicator, able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker
- An excellent problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
- Keep up to date with the latest technology
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Business Information Technology, Computing & IT and Business or equivalent area of study/experience
- Experience in software installation and configuration (home or small office)
- Experience in Windows 10
Qualities we look for:
- A passion for championing the customer
- Motivated by purpose-led organisations
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy
- Very sound judgement and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of core purpose
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
- A collaborative working style
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please.