We’re a small, well-established business in the beautiful Chugach Mountains on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska. Our property overlooks the Kenai River with mountains towering all around us! World class fishing and hiking within minutes! We host 3 vacation rental units and have a mountain bike rental business. We’re busy from mid-April to the end of September but help is needed primarily mid May to late August-early September. We’re going into our 8th season and have managed everything ourselves but, we realize we need help. A 2022 exterior house renovation needs completion in 2023 with sanding and staining as part of this job. Amazing summer opportunity for somebody who is adventurous, self-motivated, willing to help with a diversity of maintenance needs and can enjoy living in a wall tent in a forest!
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Bike cleaning and maintenance (tech knowledge helpful)
- Yardwork & gardening
- Sanding & painting porch decks and railings
- Dog care and husky puppy care when owners are gone
All these duties are shared as the owners perform most of the work, but as indicated, we need help.
- have a driver’s license
- be detail oriented
- self motivated
- reliable and trustworthy
- be personable and helpful to guests
- be clean and show good personal hygiene.
- be able to climb stairs and lift 50#
- be willing to live in an alternative housing situation. Laundry and showers available on site!
Use of vehicle and bike offered! We are willing to help with travel expenses depending on commitment. Single person or couple! Salary DOE.