Sweep is hiring a Customer Success Manager to work on our enterprise climate program software.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the Success team, you will help our customers along their climate journey using our SaaS tool – you will provide ongoing support to our clients building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase our business’ revenue potentials and minimize churn rates.
You will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with the other teams to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Enable successful customer journeys 🔍
- Accompany customers during the Onboarding on the tool and be the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifetime
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers by staying in constant communication
- Support customers in the deployment and adoption of Sweep, having a strong focus on efficiently resolving issues with solutions tailored to their needs
- Develop and implement onboarding, adoption, and retention plans for customers
- Be responsible for preparing renewals & upsells by identifying customer needs in close collaboration with the implementation and Sales team
2. Ensure Sweep delivers value to our customers 🌱
- Educate customers and connect them with resources needed to achieve product use success such as our online training content, webinars, help content
- Constantly improve
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers and customer success reports to review progress and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Be sure that customer issues are resolved proactively and their goals are met.
- Escalate and resolve conflicts arising from negative customer experiences and/or other areas of concern as needed and proactively evade dissatisfaction
- Work closely together with the Implementation and Sales teams to create a seamless experience for our customers
- Optimize the ratio between time spent on Onboarding and implementation services, driving customer autonomy and reduce the time to value for our customers
- Work with the marketing team to develop customer advocacy programs that leverage customer success stories and testimonials.
3.Be data driven 📣
- Analyze customer data to identify usage trends and patterns and develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in our customer support processes and Intercom platform usage to reduce our response time and make sure customer receive timely and effective support.
- Identify and promote product updates relevant to a customer’s needs, industry, usage patterns to ensure optimal use of our solution and its adoption by our customers
- Constantly monitor and improve key metrics like NPS and CSAT
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, business development or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to connect the dots
- Knowledge of CRM tools and customer success platforms, Intercom is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS company ideally in the B2B Enterprise space is a plus
- Experience and understanding of the ESG/Sustainability industry
- Ability to develop and execute account plans for complex organizations
- Ability to lead intricate negotiations
- You are strong in building relationships with customers and work across teams
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You are open to constructive feedback
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You have Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
- Proficient in French and English
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.