The Design team focuses on one (admittedly huge) thing, and they do it very well…
Making sure our users have the best experience on our app!
They are data informed researchers, innovators, content and design experts, casting a laser focussed eye over the execution and validation of our platform and its features.
We’re building the foundations of a world-class function and anyone who joins will be building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
We are in need of a product design expert who leads the creation of human-centred experiences that deliver business results. This person will be hands on with delivery as well as an advocate who loves helping teams improve their product design practice, developing them through direction, standards, and coaching. A stickler for detail and quality, who drives consistency across all areas of the product and service.
- Strong experience in people management (former experience managing teams of 3-5 people preferred)
- Leadership and communication skills – with the ability to influence others and advocate for design at all levels
- Good product thinking and a human-centred design approach
- A hands on approach with a delivery focus and the ability to create interactive prototypes, showing knowledge of composition, colour and interaction design principles
- Competence in Figma and common design tools
- Experience with mobile apps
Nice to have:
- Working in a product first tech environment
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Help product managers define their product vision, initiatives and roadmap
- Design and visualise concepts – co-designing with UX writers, and directing other product designers to do the same
- Define and lead team initiatives, inspiring our designers to do great work
- Evolve concepts to the relevant level of fidelity, from prototypes to final mock-ups
- Offer feedback and guidance on design work
- Initiate the necessary team activities to develop future product visions including ideation
- Engage in research sessions and act on insights to further develop our products
- Carry out heuristic analysis and optimise current designs through hypothesis-based AB testing
- Help assess skills within the team and identify opportunities for capability building
- Present work in design review sessions or demos
- Advocate for quality and accessibility
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships and foster collaboration
- Day to day management tasks for the team, such as performance reviews
- Help foster a collaborative design culture
The salary for this position is starting from 6600 EUR gross (Lithuania)