We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Team Leader to provide excellent customer service and guidance to the team and manage the department efficiently.
The team leader will also work with managers or specialists from other teams and departments to get timely product development updates and escalate customer feedback, complaints or concerns.
- At least 2+ year experience in team management;
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk is preferable);
- Experience working with other software related to customer service and/or project management tools (Jira, G-Suite, etc.);
- Experience in aligning targets in metrics and cross-functional working processes;
- Proficiency in English (Advanced or higher);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to provide and receive constructive insights;
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to focus on the process and drive decisions;
- Strength in data-driven communication and decision-making;
- Positive work ethic and passionate attitude;
- Alignment with company values and mission.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a team of 10-15 Customer Support agents:
- Identify opportunities to enhance internal processes which promote best practices;
- Organise and motivate team members in the support service process daily;
- Manage and understand data around the volume of incoming tickets and balance the team's workload;
- Oversee team response to customer incidents and requests;
- Hire and organise training process for newly hired support team members;
- Conduct one-on-ones with direct reports;
- Handle a motivational part based on team members' fulfilment of the KPI target;
- Evaluate customer feedback and identify ways to maximise customer satisfaction;
- Set and enforce team policies and procedures.
- Managing Customer Support Indicators (SLA, CSAT):
- Set goals and motivate the team to achieve them;
- Monitor daily customer support indicators and metrics and track them;
- Develop and keep timelines to achieve targets;
- Customer orientation – control the quality of answers the customer support team provides and guide the improvement of customer satisfaction indicators.
- Communicating any trends in customer communication or behaviour and insights from customers to other departments and related teams;
- Handling escalations and taking ownership of customers' issues – follow problems through to resolution;
- Planning and evaluating department activities in diverse projects;
- Analysing statistics and compiling accurate reports regularly;
- Distributing and assigning tasks and projects among other team members smartly, and monitoring and controlling the progress.
A monthly salary base for this position in Lithuania starts from 3000€ gross per month.