We’re looking for an ambitious and down-to-earth Chief of Staff to support our Founder and CEO, channelling her direction effectively across the entire business, and refocusing the organization from a proof-of-concept mindset to a scale mindset - creating efficiencies within the organization to achieve that.
Day-to-day, you will enable the continued growth of the Arieli & Company business by helping our Founder prioritize her time on the most strategic and important topics, maximizing her effectiveness by ensuring that meetings and materials are prepared to a high standard, following up on actions, and helping to spot and drive connections and efficiencies across the business.
Your role will involve accompanying our CEO on international travel and acting as a right-hand during her trips; as such, the role will suit someone who enjoys a varied and dynamic work schedule, who is outcome-focused and has a high bandwidth, and who excels in communications and relationship-building with senior stakeholders from all kinds of backgrounds and businesses.
The role is perfect for a strategic and commercially-minded professional who thrives in a high-growth, start-up environment. The right candidate will operate well within a constantly changing landscape, have high EQ and strong problem-solving skills in low- and high-stakes situations, and demonstrate a winning mindset. The successful candidate will naturally go above and beyond, with resilience and enthusiasm, always staying 10 steps ahead.
This is a rewarding role for a Chief of Staff who wants to be on the frontline of growing a business that represents a fresh, powerful new voice in the world of international consulting. Your work will play a critical role in our story and that of the global executives and businesses we work with.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience successfully scaling a professional services product or company
- A track record for developing impactful, longer-term relationships with senior stakeholders
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience total in a Business Management role
- Experience advising C-suite
- Experience scaling a business from small to medium size
- Demonstrable strength in complex stakeholder management
- Demonstrable grit and proficiency handling complex situations and multiple responsibilities
- Ideal: Experience in a professional services firm
- Oversee strategic projects from development to execution
- Support the CEO with decision-making, project management, and operations
- Manage the CEO’s schedule, including meeting scheduling and travel plans
- Improve organizational processes to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Serve as a liaison between core team members on company matters
- Assist with developing and disseminating internal and external company communications
- Define and review critical business KPIs and performance measurement