This is a rewarding role for a professional from a Top 25 Strategy/Management Consulting firm who wants to apply their experience and skills to work at a mission-driven organisation that specializes in the analysis, development, and advancement of executive leadership at corporates and mid-size organisations. It is ideal for someone who wants to be part of a small team that has a big impact.
The role is ideal for someone who enjoys independent work, and who takes initiative and connects the dots to understand what their team needs from them to deliver exceptional results for the client. It would suit someone with a proven strength in delivering under time pressure, while maintaining high standards.
You would be responsible for research and developing fresh insights; have a flair for presenting complex ideas in a simple, logical and visually engaging way; and, be open-minded and intellectually rigorous in the way you approach problems. Core to your work is developing deep insight into the skills, dynamics and context-driven factors that determine results and other outcomes for teams and organizations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree or above in business, political science, psychology, or other social science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a consultant at a Top 25 Strategy/Management Consultancy
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable interest in executive development, DE&I, and human behaviour
- Excellent written and verbal ability; high level of English language skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ideal: Experience with and understanding of the People/HR function at corporates
- Apply expertise to support recommendations and solution implementation for our clients
- Research and summarise complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative sources
- Prepare research, reports, and presentations for internal and external use
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a structured and impactful way
- Contribute to consulting expertise by staying up to date on current affairs and research relating to DE&I and/or leadership capabilities