Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It…
TSH is serious about sustainability and impact. Our goal is to minimize the negative impact we have on the environment and to maximize the positive impact we have on our community. With our new long-term sustainability strategy that focuses on key projects such as waste, flying, diversity & inclusion, and data monitoring through Science Based Targets and other certification schemes, we’re taking our ambitions to the next level. As part of our ambition, we have set out to become a B Corp, and for this, we're looking for the ultimate Project Manager. Together with the Director of Sustainability & Impact, you'll work on getting all the departments aligned, collecting the information and data needed, and of course, submitting the B Impact Assessment when ready. With 16 locations across Europe, you can expect a lot of cross-collaboration, detailed planning, and community management to keep everyone informed and excited. If you are good at planning and organizing, can keep the big picture in mind but are also focused on the details, and know how to get people excited, then you might just be who we're looking for!
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are:
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll define and manage the B Corp assessment plan, including timelines and resources
- You'll be managing the B Corp project team
- You'll support departments in developing/updating strategies, creating documentation, and collecting data
- You'll set up the data collection structure
- You'll develop an internal B Corp dashboard for monitoring
- You'll prepare monthly company updates
- You'll prepare B Impact Assessment with the Director of Sustainability & Impact
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of project management experience
- You are familiar with B Corp certification and B Impact Assessment
- You are fluent in English (both in writing and speaking) and you are good at communicating and engaging teams
- You are structured, and analytical, have a problem-solving mindset, and an eye for detail
- Ideally, you are a certified B leader
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi national company based in of one of Europe’s most exciting cities!
- Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym (Covid permitting)
- Staff rate hotel stays across 15 exciting European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are there to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics is what make us different, so come as you are.