Your mission should you choose to accept it
As our brand new and shiny Cluster Brand & Partnerships Manager, you're responsible for bringing our brand to life through the roll-out of marketing, communications, and community engagement strategies — from development to execution.
Within a global brand framework, your role is to strategize/implement earned-, owned- & shared content from digital media to physical events and activations. You'll develop partnerships to generate commercial & brand positioning opportunities for six of our locations (Delft, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Groningen, Maastricht, and Rotterdam) and you'll be responsible for the network of The Social Hub ambassadors (official brand representatives). You'll also support a team of a local Community Program Managers (Connector) and Content & Social Media Coordinators. Together, you'll own all local community experiences, brand- & activation events and activities, marketing and communications activations & on- and offline channels for your Social Hub. Your days are packed with collaborations, brand activations, social media, mailings, community experiences and PR & influencer activations. You and your team will make sure our community members have the best brand experience — pre-, during- & post-stay.
In case you don’t know who we are
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH (The Social Hub) sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym, and rooftop bar facilities, and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn, and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be responsible for all the marketing, communications, and community engagement from strategy to execution
- You’ll be leading & executing all earned media activities including collaborations, brand activations, PR, manage influencer activations and relationships with journalists
- You’ll support the local brand teams consisting of Community Program Managers
- You’ll collaborate with the local commercial team to develop new (commercial) business opportunities
- You’ll manage and own the MarCom, programming & partnerships budget
- You’ll develop local brand activation/marketing strategies & tactics in line with our brand calendar
- You’ll analyze brand positioning impact within the hub(s)
- You’ll research industry trends, competitors’ activities and ensure brand consistency across multiple channels
- You’ll analyze consumer insights reports such as reviews, NPS, etc.
- You’ll end up responsible for the community program and brand activation activities
- You’ll curate and maintain the Ambassador Program with official brand representatives, together with the local leadership team
- You’ll strategize & develop brand awareness collaborations to co-create on-& offline experiences
Who You Are
- You have a relevant master's degree or at least 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- You can communicate with executives from creative, digital & education industries
- You have a hyper-connected network in the Netherlands in either creative, digital or education industry
- You have a deep understanding of how to initiate and execute next level collaborations, brand, PR & influencer activations, to create buzz and brand awareness
- You have knowledge of owned media platforms to manage coordinators in producing high-quality content
- You’re a great entrepreneurial spirit that loves to connect with others and you can crush it in front of an audience
- You have experience in marketing, communications, and brand partnerships
- You demonstrate excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- You are results driven with a creative mindset
- You're proactive, have a hands-on mentality and drive to help grow the organization
- You're a great communicator, fluent in Dutch and English. Know any other languages? Great! The more the merrier.
- You have experience in managing and developing a team
- You currently live in the Netherlands or have worked in the Dutch market before
- You have an EU residence/work permit
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts on all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience, and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are here to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics are what make us different, so come as you are.