Your mission, if you choose to accept it…
You will be part of the New Hotel Openings department, where you will play a vital role in creating and delivering a successful marketing & commercial strategy to launch a new hotel. You will have the opportunity to work on new vibrant projects around some of the most amazing cities in Europe within a diverse, young, and multi-skilled team. If you are commercially driven, creative, structured & fun; then we are looking for you!
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)…
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You’ll Do
- You'll create and maintain a detailed commercial pre-opening action plan
- You'll set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of a project
- You'll make sure all stakeholders teams have the information needed to create and execute their tasks and strategy
- You'll coordinate periodic meetings related to the status of the project and tracking of objectives
- You'll coordinate and manage the strategy for each location and ensure the correct use of the content on channels and assets across the whole commercial pre-opening plan
- You'll coordinate the creation of hotel sales materials, ensuring the assets are delivered on time and within budget (ppt, factsheets, or local brochures)
- You'll onboard & train new commercial teams and set them up for success
Who You Are:
- You have at least three years of experience in sales & marketing management
- You are fluent in English (both in writing and speaking). Spanish, Italian, Dutch/other languages are a plus
- You have worked with Office Package, Project management tools (monday.com) and web management experience
- You have experience in Project Management, team, and stakeholder management
- You have knowledge in the creation of a commercial & brand and marketing plan
- You are based in Amsterdam or Barcelona
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts on all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- The freedom to work remotely or to come to the office – whatever suits you best!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues, and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefits stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are there to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics is what make us different, so come as you are.