30-35k Base, 65k OTE + uncapped commission and share option available, hybrid working
We are looking for an individual to join our core team who has a passion for both sustainability and sales to join Etainabl. We are a start-up focused on producing a SaaS platform to help real estate companies achieve a zero carbon future. You will be a key member of our team driving sales. The role has a huge range of opportunities with the potential that the right candidate would be given the resources to build their own sales team and take ownership of the sales function of the business.
If you have experience managing end to end SaaS sales processes and want to join a high growth and purpose driven start-up where you can work closely with founders this could be for you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, and wants to be a part of a rapidly growing, early stage start-up. You will be resourceful and inquisitive, with an ability to identify and easily connect with potential customers. We will be providing you with guidance, but you will ultimately be left to work on your own accord. If you’re helping us reach goals, gaining traction with new customers, and successfully onboarding, then we are happy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experienced (approx. 3-4 years) managing end to end SaaS sales processes with SME’s.
- Comfortable sourcing your own leads through research and targeted outreach.
- Able to identify key stakeholders in a prospect organisation and establish rapport.
- Confident presenting complex product demo’s to decision makers.
- Experienced negotiating terms and closing deals, from £2k MRR to £25k MRR.
- Confident in engaging with senior stakeholders, specifically C-Level.
- Experience selling to, or existing contacts in real estate would be an advantage.
You’ll be directly part of something impactful, large-scale and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll be working in a company which is helping the real estate industry achieve a zero carbon footprint. Something that is becoming increasingly important everyday. We also offer a goal based, highly flexible working culture. As long as you are producing impactful results, and reaching goals, when and where you work is not important to us.
If you’re looking for a sales role and want to join a rapidly growing sustainability focused SaaS Start-up where you can progress fast this is for you.
You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our founders, researching, outreaching and developing leads for our SaaS platform. Responsibilities will include include:
- Conducting market research to identify new leads and prospects.
- Mapping prospect organisations and contacting key stakeholders.
- Conducting client demos in conjunction with founders.
- Managing the sales process, ensuring buy-in from key decision makers, often C-level.
- Managing follow-ups throughout the sales funnel.
- Taking control of the CRM management
- Negotiating pricing, working with the Directors on larger deals.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to ensure seamless client onboarding.
- Building an effective sales team
- Identify and assist with acquiring growth partnerships
- Competitive salary 65k OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Share option
- 25 days annual leave per year, not including public holidays
- Your choice of kit and tools (Mac/Windows/Linux, monitors etc)
- Social events (regular social events such as lunches, nights out etc)
- Hybrid working (3 days contact, 2 days home-working)
- Annual team trip
- Discretionary bonus
- Real opportunity to progress with a lot of responsibility in a flat hierarchy