Sweep is hiring aTechnical Writer to help our customers successfully use our enterprise climate programme software and help them reduce their carbon emissions.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the product team, you will be in charge of all product documentation. From APIs to features, you will provide technical documentation for our customers.
To be more specific, this includes:
- Work closely with our product and development teams to understand our SaaS B2B product and its features
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals, API documentation, and developer guides
- Write clear and concise technical content that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical users
- Continuously update documentation to reflect changes in the product and development process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing and customer success, to ensure documentation meets their needs
- Review and edit documentation and product marketing copy created by other team members for accuracy and consistency
- Participate actively in the team meetings (standup, planning, etc)
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven experience as a technical writer in a SaaS B2B product environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English required, French a bonus
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and explain them clearly
- Familiarity with software development tools and methodologies
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that wants to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to grow with us, own your role, and really help shape our path.
We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard and enjoy ourselves while doing so. We believe in creating a calm environment that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re an “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.