Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness, and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
You will partner with the Customer Success Management team to understand the customer’s adoption rates, experience with Calm, and any nuances that may impact the renewal. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and innovative individual to join our B2B Renewals team.
The ideal Renewals Manager has 5+ years of experience and is exceptional in understanding contracts, pricing structures, and building rapport. In this role, you will gain in-depth knowledge of Calm’s B2B pricing structure, contracting process, and discussing ROI. The Renewals Manager will work very closely with the Customer Success and Sales teams to drive incredible renewal rates and minimize churn. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Customer Success, Sales, Deal Desk, Finance and Legal teams, among others.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Own, drive and manage the renewals process.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our pricing model, contract structure, and flexibility within them.
- Participate in Customer Success led business reviews, and lead Renewals Meetings as needed.
- Become well versed on the ROI and value proposition of Calm.
- Become a trusted business partner with customers and foster effective conversations with them around benefits, digital health strategies and how Calm fits in, all geared toward contract and value expansion.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and the Sales team to identify upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Develop and refine our renewal processes.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to identify high-risk clients and develop a plan of action to increase adoption and usage.
- Maintain and update a rolling forecast for your territory.
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, opportunity management, data accuracy, quoting and forecasting.
Who You Are:
- A results-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks.
- Highly skilled with discovery techniques and negotiation.
- Comfortable partnering with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Very comfortable using Salesforce on a day to day basis.
- Have experience in establishing new processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Sales, Customer Success or Renewals role.
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.
- Familiarity with the digital health and wellness landscape.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Confluence.
- Advanced proficiency with contract renewal processes.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks or projects that are beneficial to the team and the organization.