Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness, and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As Calm continues to grow its footprint with employers, we are looking for a Global Campaigns Marketing Manager to build an integrated marketing program for our B2B ecosystem. You will work closely with Content, Product Marketing, Events, and Sales to design, develop and execute global campaigns to drive top-of-funnel prospect engagement. You must be comfortable overseeing marketing campaigns end-to-end, from creation to deployment to outcome research for future iterations.
- Design and drive integrated campaigns to develop top-of-funnel engagements to generate marketing sourced mid-market and enterprise pipeline
- Work with third parties to reach core target audiences leveraging paid programs to expand reach and run tests.
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop territory and segment-specific campaigns to drive top-of-funnel engagement with target accounts.
- Be an advocate for demand programs with the broader marketing teams and sales teams.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns by using advanced digital tagging and metrics to ensure that key performance indicators are met, and campaigns demonstrate a positive return on investment
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic marketing manager who enjoys working cross-functionally drawing on a broad marketing skill set to develop strategies to deliver business results.
- Extensive knowledge of and/or proven record of success in:
- Creating engaging campaigns to reach multiple personas
- Delivering a successful enterprise and account-based-marketing program
- 6+ years working in B2B marketing for SaaS or Healthcare tech
- Working knowledge of tools like Marketo, Wordpress, Salesforce, Tableau, Drift, and Outreach.
- Lastly, you are curious, informed by data, aren’t afraid to question hidden assumptions, and enjoy tapping into your creative side.
- Experience in Healthcare tech
- Working in B2B for a primarily B2C company