⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
We are constantly working to improve our software and its features. A skilled Automation QA Engineer will be not only a great contribution to that but also a key player for the team. You will apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
💻 What you’ll be doingCreating automated functional tests with Cypress, Appium, Webdriver IO Design & maintain test scripts and test data for automated tests Running exploratory testing, regression testing and smoke testing for multiple environments Review test case specifications and provide necessary feedback to peer QA engineers Involve and guide developers to ensure testability & consider testing during the whole lifecycle of a feature Ensure automation is moving toward the organisation’s goal, by designing, developing, maintaining and executing automation scripts for different product lines Create quality code by following proper design principles, documentation, code complexity and standards Expand our existing test automation framework across multiple products and constantly improve test coverage Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements Develop and contribute new ideas and approaches, for demonstrable and sustainable continuous improvement aligning with the organisation vision
⭐️ Plus to haveISTQB certification Experience working with agile methodologies Experience in testing of native mobile applications (Manual & Automation)
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.