⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Backend Developer (C#/.NET) to work in an international and rapidly growing company. We are looking for a highly motivated developers who wants to lead the technical excellence of three of the company’s key projects: Website Builder, Core XP and Trust. A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions; committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success.
🧞♂️ What you will be doingWrite code that meets high-quality standards, fully covering the code with tests Drive and support the initial solution design for critical features or complex refactors Participate in architectural discussions with the team Use best practices to improve existing code Collaborate in separating features into independent services to improve code stability and maintainability Actively participate in teamwork (Scrum, BE Tribe) Drive and support team’s focus on technical OKRs Actively contribute to elevating the technical knowledge of backend engineers Determine, document and prioritize technical debt and areas of improvement Flag technical debt and areas of improvements, making sure they are properly documented and taken into account when defining priorities.
🌟 RequirementsMinimum 5 years of experience with C# and .NET Core Very good grip on SOLID principles Good practices on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, etc Good knowledge of Domain-Driven Design Experience working with Entity Framework & PostgreSQL Experience working with container managers (e.g.: Docker, K8s) Excellent analysis skills to understand existing code Good communication and collaboration skills to openly discuss the best solutions with other tech leads and to present architecture and design decisions to the rest of the team Good level of spoken and written English Experience working with microservices architecture Good grasp on security best practices related to APIs and data privacy
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.