Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a LIFECYCLE CAMPAIGN MANAGER to our MARKETING team!
- Oversee the Global B2B and B2C campaign strategy for Revenue Marketing initiatives; owning the campaign calendar (for email, push, + in app communications) for internal stakeholders + leadership.
- Manage communication requests from multiple teams; aligning on business priority, timelines, and dates. Ensure requirements are met from external stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with Regional and Global teams to define a best in class customer end-to-end lifecycle journey.
- Identify + drive opportunities for A/B testing (personalization, contact frequency, + copy) and cross-team/channel strategies and alignment opportunities.
- Develop best practices/ best practice processes for Revenue Marketing communications + processes; supporting the business to improve revenue initiatives and scale sustainably.
- Consistently identify improvement opportunities for both existing and new campaign processes; applying solutions to remove bottlenecks and improve stakeholder transparency;
- Build communication performance and results reports to leadership and stakeholders by collecting data from Tableau/Asana, and identifying strategic takeaways.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced professional in B2C and B2B marketing, preferably at technology companies that drive revenue through digital channels.
- Project manager with experience balancing multiple requests at once; developing processes and SLAs. Ideal if the candidate has used Asana or similar project management tool.
- Strong stakeholder manager; proven track record identifying improvement/ strategy opportunities and comfortable taking initiative to drive results.
- A team player with strong communication skills to work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environments.
- 2+ years experience managing + proven track record developing career paths for direct reports.
- Experience with creative development; briefing, providing creative feedback, customization, etc.
- Results driven individual; comfortability analyzing data to define takeaways and opportunities to test + learn in the future to develop best practices and processes.
- Hands-on, organized, and with high-attention to detail while not losing sight of the big picture;
- Process-driven mindset, problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative ways to optimize processes;
- Familiarity with Braze and/or Hubspot knowing how to work with multi-channel campaigns, including email, in-app communications, and push notifications.
- Familiarity with data management in Google Sheets and Excel, as well as analytical views in Tableau.
RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.