GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people's lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Specialist for our Product Marketing team in Brazil!
Product Marketing is the company’s most cross-functional role. Our new specialist will directly collaborate with and influence Product Management, Marketing, Sales, CX, and CS to help them achieve critical goals like: product adoption, marketing pipeline, opportunity conversion, revenue, and client retention. This person will develop compelling messaging, positioning, and GTM strategies for all new feature launches in the Gympass app. All while working across teams and disciplines (both internally and externally) to uncover value propositions, understand personas, enable teams, and project manage releases from initial ideation all the way through to public launch.
Even if you don't match the job description 100%, go for it! We will be delighted to receive your application and explore your fit for our team. Please note that prior experience in PMM-related activities and Advanced-Fluent English Skills are mandatory for this specific role.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: You’ll ideate, project manage, and launch GTM programs that align to Gympass’ product roadmap. You’ll work closely with the Product team to understand the technical details and unique selling points of new features, translating these into customer-facing messaging.
- Create and manage marketing collateral: You’ll craft value messaging that captivates, educates, and converts in the form of positioning documents, website copy, landing pages, emails, sales collateral, product guides, FAQ, enablement materials – and more!
Enablement skills: You’ll educate and inspire confidence with internal/external stakeholders on Gympass’ offerings – and the true value behind them.
- Customer-Facing: You’ll be the ultimate advocate of Gympass’ various audiences by engaging with customers, prospects, partners, and other external stakeholders to identify target audiences and understand their needs.
- Research Mindset: You’llstay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to inform marketing strategies and product enhancements, by collaborating with our UX research and competitive intelligence team.
- Cross-Functional: You’ll work with a diverse and talented team of brand, revenue, content, web, and technical marketers to create content, build presentations, launch campaigns, and deploy a variety of digital and in-person experiences to fuel pipeline.
- Data-driven: You’ll monitor and analyze the performance of product metrics and PMM initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone with solid experience executing product marketing-related activities knowingly.
- A clear understanding of the Product Marketing scope and wish to pursue that career path.
- Ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations, and previous experience in public speaking or enabling/training teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, growth, market, and user research, product management, & people enablement best practices.
- A unique balance of creative skills, with a highly technical and detailed understanding of how different products/technologies can work together.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented: project management skills, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong working relationships.
- Advanced-Fluent English for both written and verbal communication is mandatory. As part of a global team, all Product Marketing activities, collateral creation, and enablement sessions are conducted fully in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven track record of owning and executing product marketing campaigns.
- Product Marketing certification.
- Bonus points for previous interaction with Tech/Product teams.
- Bonus points for direct interaction with clients, prospects or users.
- Experience in the wellness, health, or benefit industry is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.