Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It:
As our partnership manager (sales manager) for TSH Amsterdam, you are the entrepreneur between entrepreneurs. You're tasked with building out new partnerships, as well as fostering our existing ones. You believe in the unlimited possibilities of our multiproduct brand and see endless commercial opportunities to (over)achieve the commercial targets and drive our Amsterdam location forward. You recognize the power of our community and are able to motivate your network of partners in using TSH to the fullest benefit of both. You are a true connector. You are curious by nature, proactive, not afraid to fail and of course, you love a good chat with our community!
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are:
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You'll Do
- You'll co-create the local sales and in-house sales strategy on different segments, budgets and action plans aligned with the global action plan
- You build out partnerships to cross and upsell on product and properties
- You'll establish & maintain relationships with current partners and accounts, as well as drafting proposals
- You'll monitor and determine the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel
- You constantly see the commercial opportunity in any connection made and actively identify business leads by looking at local market trends and competitor developments
- You will create and nurture a network of partners in business, education and the leisure segment through acquisition and account management
- You'll work together with internal and external stakeholders to innovate and develop new commercial tactics contributing to your location's success (e.g. cooperation with 3rd parties, co-branding, visibility)
- You'll work together with your team-members to deliver unforgettable experiences & events for all our guests, as well as identifying new ‘guest experience’ opportunities
- You'll actively cross & upsell to increase the TSH guest experience & revenue
Who You Are
- You have at least 1-3 year work experience in a commercial role
- You lead by example, with the TSH brand values in mind & demonstrate exceptional product knowledge to deliver the expected Guest experience & quality
- You're responsible for your own personal planning and work organization
- You demonstrate excellent problem analysis skills and decision making
- You have good knowledge of and a network in the local market/hospitality industry in the Amsterdam region
- Are proactive, have hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch – Know other languages? The more the merrier!
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.