Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It...
As a Senior Regional Revenue Manager, you maximize the overall hotel revenue and profitability for a selection of hotels. In this position, you will be responsible for leading a subpart of the team in achieving the same for their responsible locations. You are the right hand of the Head of Revenue Management and together improve processes and ensure exceptional financial results for the TSH portfolio hotels. The Revenue & Distribution department aims to optimize all revenue opportunities throughout the guest journey and maximize net revenues. You are a strong team player, positive, proactive, and not afraid to fail!
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are (ahem)
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities, and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn, and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone
What You'll Do:
- You’ll drive revenue and market share for your responsible location, including the locations of your reports, this comprises review and analyses of relevant data, markets, and trends; forecasting; inventory and pricing; management of distribution channels, and effective communication with the respective properties.
- You’ll maximize profitability throughout your responsible location, including the location of your reports
- You’ll produce comprehensive, accurate, and timely reporting to the local leadership teams and the Head of Revenue Management
- You’ll participate in forecasting, budgeting, and the development of annual plans
- You’ll understand and identify brand pricing, promotional and digital initiatives, and recommendations
- You’ll coordinate with hotel management teams to drive results through effective training & coaching
- You’ll assist with the implementation of Revenue Management standards and work on projects
- You’ll assist the Head of Revenue Management to foster a culture of Revenue Management throughout all departments
- You’ll support the development and implementation of succession planning for the Revenue Management team
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4+ years’ experience in Revenue Management within a multi-property or cluster role
- You have at least one year of experience in managing people
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in econometrics and/or, hotel or tourism management;
- You have excellent analytical skills with the ability to communicate and interpret data
- You have excellent MS Excel skills
- You have experience with Power BI and or/ SQL is an advantage
- You’re Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
- You have experience with property management systems and Revenue Management Systems is mandatory, MEWS and Pace Revenue experience is preferred
- You have experience in an international environment is an advantage
- You are willing to work in Amsterdam. Ideally, you live in or near Amsterdam
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts on all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- The freedom to work remotely or to come to the office – whatever suits you best!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues, and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience, and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are here to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics are what make us different, so come as you are.