We’re a company on a mission to deliver £100bn in social value to help people, places and the planet thrive. We launched in 2014 and within a short time have become the market leader in measurement and reporting of social value in the UK. The market is young and rapidly growing and we have recently received series A investment to further scale the business, both in the UK and internationally.
We’re a fast-growing SaaS scale-up, with over £14.5bn of social value being tracked through our digital platform to date. We have a suite of user-friendly, online collaboration tools that enable our clients in the public, private and voluntary sectors to work together to deliver social value. Our core offering is an evidence-led social value measurement framework, called the Social Value TOM System (Themes, Outcomes and Measures). We not only provide a platform, but our proposition spans a consultancy division, as well as a new social value learning academy.
What you will be doing
- Manage new client relationships
- Onboard accounts for clients which are within the public, private and third sector
- Own end to end onboarding processes including outbound and inbound calls, ticket and CRM management
- Deliver high quality trainings (in person and via MS Teams) and webinars to clients on using the National TOMs Framework and the Portal
- Continually strive to provide clients with a consistent and streamlined onboarding experience in line with internal SLAs
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all internal administrative & operational systems
- Assist in the management and improvement of internal and external onboarding collateral to reflect business updates
- Work alongside Onboarding Team Lead to ensure all agreed SLAs and KPIs are achieved and reported efficiently
- Liaise with Onboarding Team Lead, Strategic Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to provide standardised, efficient support to new clients
- Daily use of CRM (Salesforce and Zendesk)
- 1+ years' experience working in a customer facing role
- Customer success and/or service with experience managing key client relationships
- Experience within the tech and/or sustainability industries is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable leading client presentations both online and in person, and confident presenting to large groups of stakeholders
- Confidence working alongside senior leadership and management both internally and externally
- Proficient in working with web applications with the ability to explain functionality of an application or programme to clients in simple terms
- Organised and structured approach to working with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Passionate about Social Value and making a positive impact
Competitive salary of £28,000- £30,000
- Industry-leading initiatives in social value, including 6 paid volunteering days per year
- Access to a 24/7 EAP (for practical and emotional support including face-to-face counselling)
- 34 days of leave per year including UK bank holidays AND your birthday off work!
- Company shut-down over Christmas to provide a long and well-deserved break
- Annual increases to holiday after 3 years’ service (potential to have 39 days off per year)
- Flexible working including hybrid office days from either London or Manchester, remote working and flexible lunch hours
- Private medical insurance with WPA
- £400 annual learning budget to support your continuous growth and development.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme, allowing you to lease a brand-new EV through salary sacrifice
- Ethically invested pension scheme, matched to a max of 5%
- Enhanced parental leave
- 6 months fully paid Maternity, PLUS a 4 day week on full pay for 6 months on return
- 1 month fully paid Paternity
- Life assurance at 4 x salary
- A remarkable opportunity to join an ethically entrepreneurial business where you can make a real positive difference.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are working hard to create a representative and inclusive team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a stronger and better workplace. To us, EDI is about more than words:
- 10% of our business are trained Mental Health First Responders.
- Our Inclusion Committee meets regularly to lead on inclusion initiatives.
- 50% of our decision-makers are female.
Social Value Portal is an equal opportunities employer. We actively encourage people from disadvantaged backgrounds to apply, including but not limited to those living with disabilities and those with prior convictions.
We leave no room to discriminate based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Everyone is welcome and in this together. Let’s do this!