Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Revenue Optimization Sr. Manager for our Value Management team in Argentina! The Value Management team designs and implements strategy, for all our 10+ countries, towards increasing our company's Gross Profit and improving our unit economics, globally.
YOU will be in charge of developing and executing the strategy to increase profitability (gross profit of our consumer business) while enabling growth in Spanish Speaking Latam (Mexico, Argentina, and Chile) by (1) optimizing pricing to clients & users and ensuring it is sustainable while enabling high growth, (2) optimizing the variable cost structure by ensuring gyms in our network are well positioned and (3) implementing and developing value creation projects that sustain profitability.
This position is in charge of the strategy development, strategy project management, and strategy execution of all initiatives relative to our path to profitability for the SS Latam. This position reports to the Senior Director and will be accountable for increasing the absolute gross profit of the region.
- Develop, execute and track short, medium, and long-term initiatives to increase profitability & gross profit on all of our pricing plans, on the back of thorough analytical analysis;
- Develop, execute and track our partners' allocation strategy between the different plans to ensure all partners are well positioned in terms of profitability and value proposition to the end user;
- Maximize the LTV of our users using pricing levers as well as developing rules to define how we define our price plans and how to correctly position our fitness partners in the appropriate plan tier;
- Design, implement and measure the impact of other initiatives to maximize consumer revenue including but not limited to special offers such as free trials, incentive credits, and upgrades;
- Work with our Operations teams to define the internal processes to quickly implement margin optimization initiatives, including price and plans guidelines;
- Work with our Product team to develop profitability enabler features (i.e. pre-paid plans);
- Design experiments to test our prices and offers (e.x.: elasticity of demand, statistical significance, control groups, etc);
- Communicate and align interests with all stakeholders from the team's initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced environment is a must (management consulting, Investment Banking, hyper-growth startups, or similar);
- Ability to understand at a detailed level pricing levers in a B2C (or B2B2C) context;
- Experience with attribution models and A/B testing and other statistical measures;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations and to drive insights and decisions based on data;
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, handle pressure and meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, whilst having a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to communicate to multiple stakeholders toward a common goal;
- Fluent English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Pricing experience in two-sided platforms businesses;
- Python and SQL
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.