Hertility is a women’s health company built by women, for women. We’re shaping the future of reproductive healthcare by pioneering unique diagnostic testing that provides data-driven and advanced insights into reproductive health, fertility decline and the onset of menopause. We provide expert testing, advice, education and access to care - all from the comfort of your home.
31% of women will suffer from a reproductive health issue at some point and through our research, we aim to reduce the time to diagnosis through advanced at-home testing and specialist gynaecological care. We tailor pathways to the individual's reproductive goals, whether it be to explore their ovarian health and fertility options or overall hormonal health, such as confirming a PCOS diagnosis.
Currently, we can screen for 18 of the most common gynae pathologies which may lead to reduced fertility and signpost gynae cancers. Ultimately, our aim is to change attitudes around reproductive health, both for individuals and in the workplace, and to encourage women to be proactive by tracking their reproductive health. We’re calling this the Reproductive Revolution!
We are looking for a strategic and creative Social Media Manager to join our rapidly scaling team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media landscape, including:
- Content ideation & optimisation
- Building and engaging communities
- Social listening & reporting
- Planning & execution of socially-led campaigns
- Influencer management
- Understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms
- Delivering results with a drive for testing and learning.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of all social media marketing and working cross-functionally with the wider business. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the team to define the social media strategy to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and activation.
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Working alongside our Growth Marketing Lead, develop and execute paid campaigns with clear objectives and measurable results.
- Adopting a test and learn approach to constantly optimise our performance and results.
- You will lead the strategy, planning and execution for influencer marketing to drive brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers. This involves:
- Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Brainstorming new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and liaising with the wider marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Managing the UK influencer pipeline for all outreach and active conversations, building relationships with individuals at the forefront of our pillars and pitch, plan, and executing micro-campaigns to drive awareness.
- Owning paid and gifted partnership process from negotiating deliverables and contracts, right through to execution, working closely with client services, finance and legal to ensure we’re compliant.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of influencers across various initiatives.
- Being up to date on all legal compliance around gifted and paid influencer campaigns, including being very well versed in CAP code and ASA guidance.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that tone of voice, campaign activity and messaging is on brand and aligned with our other channels of communication.
- Researching, evaluating and adopting the latest trends and techniques.
- Creating content plans and calendars in line with overall marketing activities.
- Forming key relationships with influencers across social media platforms and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Understanding SEO and content marketing.
- Researching and analysing market and competitor’s activity.
- Reporting weekly on performance data and adjust campaigns accordingly.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience within Social Media tools & platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Extensive experience growing and managing social brand channels.
- Passionate, creative thinker and energetic presenter and storyteller.
- Well-versed in digital and social media metrics and monitoring tools.
- Experience working alongside creatives to develop visual assets to aid your storytelling.
- You are hyper-organised and communicative about deadlines, project management and bandwidth.
- Proven experience working in a start-up environment is advantageous.
We are a young, dynamic team revolutionising women’s health. As a Social Media Manager, you will get a salary of between £35k - £45k + equity options as well as:
- 33 days paid holiday allowance (including public holidays).
- Company laptop.
- Flexible working hours - we trust that our team can manage their time and will get the job done.
- 5% pension scheme matched by 4% employee contribution.
- Mental health support from an in-house counsellor.
- Free access to Hertility Health products and services, including free of charge hormone and fertility tests and discount codes for employee friends and family.
- Opportunities for further learning and development.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave/ adoption leave). Progressive health leave (menstruation and menopause policies).
Equality & Diversity:
Hertility Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion both within the workplace and throughout our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application.