Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager to lead the development and management of our fintech products. The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, and will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product delivery while hitting clear growth targets.
- A data-driven self-starter, who can work with the other product managers in the group, to own your customer journeys and KPIs
- Define, measure and analyse KPIs, listen to the customer, and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, and growth, as well as stakeholders from credit, compliance, and fraud to ensure successful and efficient product development
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure our products remain competitive and compliant
- Product Management experience in a fast growing Tech business, FinTech experience a plus
- Mobile app product experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computing, or related field; MBA preferred
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, excellent analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You think from a customer's point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
- Understanding of the American financial industry, including regulations, credit, compliance, and fraud a plus
What you'll get in return
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- We contribute 4% to your pension (with up to 7% match) through our pension plan
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Worldwide Travel Insurance through Vitality
- Six free therapy sessions
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.
If you want to keep updated on future opportunities at Capital on Tap follow our company page here.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
How to Apply
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days