Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Are you a self-motivated, results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you looking to kick-start your career in sales?
Starting on a five-month training program that will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to sell our award winning business credit card to UK SMEs, a BDE role is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking start a career in sales, giving you the chance to learn as you grow.
You’ll spend the first three months learning about our product, our customers, and of course, how to sell. Working for one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTechs, you’ll also be learning about the payments industry and how departments collaborate to provide world class customer experiences. You’ll be shadowing our top performers, meeting and learning from other teams, and working towards weekly targets.
Following this, you’ll have two months to take all you’ve learned onto the phones, putting together the pieces of what it takes to be successful in the role. You’ll spend the two months developing your pipeline, pitch, and knowledge before graduating as a Business Development Manager!
- Starting salary: £22,000 (increasing to £28,000 when you graduate with OTE in your first year)
- Location: Central Brighton
- Start Date: August 2023
What you’d be doing as a Business Development Manager:
- Sourcing leads to build and manage your pipeline
- Making 30-50 outbound cold calls per day
- Managing customer accounts and driving card spend
- Working towards and hitting targets!
What we are looking for:
- A track record of success in sales, customer service, sports or extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An energetic and personable character with ability to build rapport over the phone
- Resilience with experience of overcoming setbacks
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience is not required for this role
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to progress to BDM in just five months
- The chance to be earning uncapped commission in your first year
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Worldwide Travel Insurance through Vitality
- Free therapy sessions
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
Sounds like the role for you? Apply below or email email@example.com
We will get back to via phone call you within 3 working days and interviews will be taking place in June for our August cohort.
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.
If you want to keep updated on future opportunities at Capital on Tap follow our company page here.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
How to Apply
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days