London | Hybrid working | Full time
MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Solutions Manager to join our team.
The Solutions team is the “Mind” of MindGym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it
- Our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate because learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings
- Lead the design and implementation of world-beating psychology solutions that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Line management responsibility for a small team of solutions designers
- Support Solutions Directors and Head of Solutions in the growth and direction of the global solutions team
- Support squad lead to manage resourcing, ensuring team members are provided with a breadth of client opportunities to support their development.
- Mentor, coach and provide feedback to new and less experienced members of the team
- Facilitate critical client events including pilots and scoping workshops
- Collaborate within and across functions, to ensure development of high-quality solutions within agreed timeframes.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, effectively managing numerous priorities and expectations
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy behaviour or change professional who is comfortable and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- Experience in using instructional design
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercial experience working with or for FTSE 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- A passion for science and educated to degree level (ideally with psychological leanings) or equivalent experience
- An ambitious individual who:
- loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- is curious about psychology, business, and the world in general
- is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
- embraces their own learning and is passionate about developing themselves
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.