TrustedHousesitters is a global pet care travel exchange; a double sided digital marketplace of owners and sitters that’s growing rapidly through our unique combination of product, proposition, marketing and community building. Our small but mighty team has a collaborative and supportive culture. We’re passionate about pets, people and travel; continuously searching for the win, win, win that makes everyone’s lives easier, travel kinder on the pet and enables a more sustainable travel footprint.
We're fully in scale-up mode and have grown to be the only global platform of its kind. In the last few years, we’ve consistently achieved high year-on-year growth. Thanks to strong tailwinds in the pet and travel industry in the post-Covid world, 2022 has been our strongest year so far. At our marketplace we facilitate the perfect match between pet owners who want to leave their pets in safe hands and pet sitters looking to enjoy the companionship of pets whilst they travel.
The Brand + Campaign Manager role plays a key part in our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution in the world. You'll be a champion of customer insights, the guardian of our brand and work collaboratively co-ordinating initiatives and campaigns to hit our business goals.
You will report into the Head of Brand (Interim) and work closely with the CMO, Head of Content, Head of Community, Design Lead and other subject matter experts across the team, as well as driving excellent cross-functional ways of working with Insights, Product, Members Services, Operations and our external agency/suppliers.
Salary: Up to £35k per annum DOE
Remote UK-based role
To be successful in this role, you should have the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience working on brand and campaign marketing; D2C, tech and marketplace experience preferable
- Evidence of owning integrated multi-channel campaigns that deliver against business objectives, from brief to reporting
- Experience working across social, SEO, paid, PR, events, content and influencers either directly managing and publishing output or being the central lead that co-ordinates and organises how the channels compliment each other
- Growth mindset with strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive marketing activity and decision making
- A passion for pets, travel and best in class brand marketing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in product, membership services and marketing
- Ensure the Trusted Housesitters brand is a powerful growth tool used across the business to generate discovery, emotional connection, conversation and recommendation with our key target audiences of pet partners and sitters
- Inspire and guardian “best in class” application of our brand across all touchpoints via collaboration, feedback, competitor reviews, POES audits and hero brand documents
- Manage integrated marketing initiatives each quarter, from brief to final report, ensuring that new and existing THS members discover, convert, make the most of their membership in order to recommend us to others
- Work with individual stakeholders and teams across the business to own the planning, visibility and updates of our integrated marketing calendar
- Own the workflow process between marketing and creative to ensure briefs are insight driven, linked to OKRs, on-time and set everyone up for success
- Work closely with the Insight & Marketing teams to manage, optimise our approach to brand and campaign measurement including brand tracking, POES dashboards, ad hoc surveys and utm management
- Optimise and report on brand and campaign initiatives, establishing proactive continuous improvement towards our annual and quarterly OKRs
- Champion customer insight and collaborate with our Membership Services, Community and Insight team to refine our segmentation, planning, briefs and execution in order to drive our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution in the world
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Fully remote work
- Discretionary 10% annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday annually
- Pension scheme: 5% from you as an employee and 3% from TrustedHousesitters
- Premium TrustedHousesitters pet owner and sitter membership which includes benefits like airport lounge passes, sit cancellation insurance, and home and contents insurance for sits
- Our team have an unlimited housesitting allowance, can work remotely from their sits, and TrustedHousesitters will contribute up to £500 per year towards travel costs
- £200 annually towards home office equipment
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Mac book
- Find a rescue pet to join your family and we’ll cover the adoption fees, as well as paternity to help any pet settle into their new home.
- We host a quarterly all expenses paid meetup, and will fund team events (remote or in person) throughout the year
- We can cover costs of personal development resources, and have regular time set aside for personal development
- Health Insurance plan, including dental (Bupa)
- Brighton Bikeshare
- Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Access to Spaces Locations across the globe
If you're ready to join us on our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution, we'd love to hear from you.