Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 650+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 125M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
Chess social media is a major part of your daily life! You follow many chess creators and the chess meta. You also love creating content for social media and have a record of successful management of social media channels. You are eager to dive into the data to figure out what chess fans want and bring that content to them.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple social media channels which officially represent Chess.com
- Create content tailored to a variety of social media channels
- Follow and engage with conversations happening throughout the chess world
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with channel management for major social media platforms
- Strong understanding of social media content
- Basic skills with photo and video editing software
- Fire memes!
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time or contract position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!