⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
To continue our growth, we are looking for a driven Onboarding Specialist to join our Onboarding team.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will take ownership of the customer upon subscription, guiding the customer in the account and connections set-up. Post-set-up, you will have ownership of the customer and follow up on a regular basis to upsell product features and plans.
🧞♂️ What you'll be doing:Onboard new customers by assisting them in setting up the Lodgify account, connections, and training on the system via phone calls and screen-sharing calls Understand customer objectives and potential to correctly set up their account and assist them during the customer journey Provide a consultative approach to customers to ensure proper utilization of Lodgify Analyze the customer base and work proactively with your pipeline of customers to improve the adoption of Lodgify’s suite of products and drive upgrades or upsells Gather customer feedback regarding possible bugs, improvements, and new functionalities, passing it along to the Product team Work together with the other departments (Sales, Support, Product, etc.) to maximize value for customers
Requirements1+ years as an account manager/onboarding in a high-growth SaaS environment or recent graduate with a relevant degree Tech-savvy with an ability to fully understand our software You have a native/near native level of English + native/near native level of another European language (such as Italian, German, Portuguese or French) Experience negotiating and handling commercial conversations with customers in a consultative manner Ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in a concrete and understandable way Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented Fast learner and capable to keep up with a fast-growing environment Experience in the vacation rental software industry is preferred
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.