The Design team focuses on one (admittedly huge) thing, and they do it very well…
Making sure our users have the best experience on our app!
They are data informed researchers, innovators, content and design experts, casting a laser focussed eye over the execution and validation of our platform and its features.
We’re building the foundations of a world-class function and anyone who joins will be building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
We're looking for a solid practitioner with good knowledge of both UX and UI design who can create exceptional human-centred experiences. You’re comfortable using data to inform your decisions, and don’t mind learning through experimentation, but you’re equally comfortable challenging decisions which are detrimental to our users’ experience.
As a proactive team member, you love collaborating with the other disciplines to explore different solutions to problems, and you work well with product managers and stakeholders.
- At least 4+ years of experience designing digital products for both web and mobile platforms.
- A portfolio or case study that demonstrates clear product thinking, user centric approach and exceptional interaction and visual design skills.
- Ability to create products with an exceptional level of fit-and-finish.
- Strong craft skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate and articulate design decisions effectively.
- Experience to create interactive prototypes and animations, bonus if you use Protopie, Figma and/or AfterEffects.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating effectively within a product team environment, fostering strong relationships and partnerships with cross-functional peers and stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating with UX Researchers in usability testing.
- Competence in Figma and common design tools.
- Good understanding of Design Systems and A11Y, to ensure consistency, scalability, and inclusivity
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in healthcare, but not essential
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Empowering women, girls, and people who menstruate to better understand their bodies and be on top of their health.
- Collaborating closely with UX researchers and data analysts to develop research plans that will help shape the direction of our product. You will use data-driven insights to design exceptional user-centered experiences that meet the needs of our users and drive business success.
- Supporting product managers and design leads shape initiatives and define roadmap.
- Collaborating with content designers to co-design and visualise concepts that aim to improve our users experience.
- Evolving design concepts from early-stage prototypes to high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Carrying out discovery activities with product managers and other cross-functional peers and run ideation sessions such us design sprints and/or other workshop formats.
- Conducting heuristic evaluation of current end-to-end experience to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
The salary for this position in Lithuania only, is starting from 4300 EUR gross.