At Houst, we make home-sharing hassle-free. Our technology enables us to manage the homes and guests of thousands of hosts across multiple cities worldwide. Our mission is to build a global platform that makes home-sharing accessible to everyone. To date, we have managed over £25,000,000 in host earnings and currently operate in 9 cities, with ambitious plans for further expansion.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of our UKI property portfolio. Your responsibilities will include scheduling maintenance, cleans and linen deliveries, invoicing and payment scheduling, sourcing and onboarding new suppliers, building relationships with existing suppliers, and managing daily operational tasks.
- Schedule maintenance, cleans, and linen deliveries across the UKI property portfolio
- Manage invoicing and payment scheduling
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Source and onboard new suppliers
- Build lasting relationships with existing suppliers
- Juggle a number of daily, in-office operational tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to wear different hats depending on stakeholder requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in customer-facing roles or supplier management is a bonus but not a requirement
- Must be available to work weekends
- Shift pattern 9-6pm (5 days per week on rotation)
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events (both in person and virtual)
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 23 days paid holiday days (plus public holidays)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Laptop - for business use