About our Organisation
The Soil Association, formed in 1946, is the only UK charity which works across the spectrum of human health, the environment and animal welfare. That’s because we cannot tackle these issues in isolation.
We campaign for change, we support farming innovation, we serve healthy food in communities, we support and grow the organic market, and we protect forests. We couldn't do any of this without our supporters, partners, donors and dedicated staff. We make a difference in the world where it’s needed the most.
About the Opportunity
Providing maternity cover, an opportunity has become available to join the group-wide IT Team as a Business Systems Analyst supporting our CRM and data systems. Working as part of a small and flexible IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst takes principal operational responsibility for the support of CRM and Data systems used by the Soil Association group of companies.
Are you looking to be a member of a small, flexible, and responsive IT Team providing data support for charitable projects and programmes across a number of related organisations?
You will have an understanding of, and passion for, working in the Not-for-Profit sector.
You will have the ability to prioritise personal workload.
Have strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate these skills to understand user and business requirements and communicate these on to external providers.
Be flexible in your approach - The IT Team is small so priorities and demands can change quickly.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution increasing with length of service
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
26 - 37.5 Hours per week (negotiable)
Fixed Term (12 Months)
Flexible (Occasional travel to the Bristol office may be required)