Salary: Expected £40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience
This is a full-time opportunity to support the work of a passionate team, driven to deliver environmental, social and economic justice through the power of storytelling.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, multi-dimensional designer to join our team and mission. We need someone that can work closely with our strategic directors, taking the lead on how we bring stories of positive change to life through visual storytelling for our clients. From corporates and innovative start ups to NGOs and public bodies. We want you to lead the concept, creation and development of assets for our digital school, story accelerators and marketing. You’ll be adept at creating distinctive and compelling materials, contributing creative ideas, and excited about how we can use AI to design things differently.
- Brand creation - including identity development, brand guidelines overall creative direction
- Digital document design - playbooks, and impact reports
- Design for social - both in house and for clients
- Website design
- Video editing and animation
- Creating compelling visual assets as part of internal and external deck creation
- Designing communication assets including reports, video and animation storyboards, website designs, social media assets
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Significant experience within agency environments.
- Curious, open-minded, flexible and able to move at pace.
- Passionate about creating a positive impact in the world - on people and the planet.
- Illustration & Animation skills or an appetite to develop them
Organisations we work with include the United Nations Development Programme, Innovate UK, and WorldSkills, and over the last couple of years has included Wiley, Wagamama, John Lewis & Partners, City & Guilds and Enginuity.
Our office is in Lewes, just outside Brighton. We operate a flexible hybrid working policy - the role can be fully remote, office-based, or a mix of the two. You can find our ED&I metrics on our website.
Please apply to the email found via the apply button with a short cover note, your CV and a portfolio of the work that you feel represents your work and our needs best.