Location: UK hybrid or UK remote with access to London Paddington or Oxford office. Oxford office has secure, free parking.
Reporting to: Senior Finance Manager
Type: Full-time, 6-month fixed term contract with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent role, subject to performance and business requirements.
Climate Impact Partners, a leading provider of high-quality carbon credit programmes, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our busy and transforming Finance team, initially on a fixed-term basis for 6-months.
This role will be to be part of the transactional team of Climate Impact Partners, helping the team pay its bills accurately, in a timely manner and with the appropriate budget holder approval.
- Produce accurate bank reconciliations for review by the Finance Manager
- Produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations for review by the Finance Manager
- Accurate input of purchase invoices onto the Business Central system in a timely manner
- Posting the purchase invoices to the correct general ledger code, with the correct department and activity code, in line with the FY24 budget
- Ensure that UK based purchase invoices are posted with the correct VAT coding
- Ensure that the appropriate approval has been obtained for purchase invoices / purchase orders in occurrence with the Group’s delegation of authority
- Working with your colleagues, take collective ownership of the AP inbox, actioning items that are sent in a timely manner
- Providing support with AP queries
- Formulate GBP payment runs
- Formulate foreign currency payment runs
- Process employees’ expenses through SAP Concur
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Collect information for sample testing as part of the audit for AP and AR
- Covering various tasks during team members holidays
- Ad hoc tasks to support the finance team and business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- AAT qualified or degree in Accounting / Finance
- Good Excel skills
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts payable experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within a fast paced, high growth business environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated attitude and ability to work independently
- Experience of being an assistant management accountant
- Knowledge of MS Business Central
- Corporate company experience