A home is the biggest investment most people make, and yet, it doesn’t come with a manual. That's why we’re building the only app homeowners need to effortlessly manage their homes — knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. With Thumbtack, millions of people care for what matters most, and pros earn billions of dollars through our platform. And as one of the fastest-growing companies in a $600B+ industry — we must be doing something right.
We are driven by a common goal and the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing our work supports local economies, helps small businesses grow, and brings homeowners peace of mind. We’re seeking people who continually put our purpose first: advocating for pros and customers, embracing change, and choosing teamwork every day.
At Thumbtack, we're creating a new era of home care. If making an impact and the chance to do good inspires you, join us. Imagine what we’ll build together.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available nationwide in all 3,143 U.S. counties
- 75 million+ projects started on Thumbtack
- About 4 million customers in the last 12 months
- Pros earn billions on our platform
- About 10 million 5-star reviews for our stellar pros
- 1000+ employees and $3.2 billion valuation (June, 2021)
About the Team
The Growth Operations team is a tight-knit group charged with helping to drive revenue through the sales team and improving pro Long Term Value (LTV) through the account management team, all at the best ROI possible. We provide actionable insights to the sales and success teams and leadership, drive efficiencies in workflows and processes, and facilitate a smooth process for our pros to help them be successful on our platform. We collaborate across a variety of teams--from analytics to product to engineering to support!
About the Role
The team is highly interdisciplinary, encompassing a variety of skill sets including project management and operations analysts. In this role, you’ll report to the Sr Growth Operations Manager, Pro Expansion and partner closest withthe growth ops analyst team to create and maintain performance ETLs, dashboards, comp attainment dashboards and processes and help to drive insights across the sales funnel.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience writing SQL.
- 3+ years delivering visual data products in Tableau or equivalent.
- Portfolio of projects focused on performance metrics and sales pipeline efficiency.
- 3+ years experience blending HR, App/Website Usage, and CRM data (Salesforce strongly preferred).
- 1+ year experience with commission analytics/reporting.
- Proven experience successfully working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Willingness to work on a night shift schedule (10PM-7AM PHT), Monday to Friday.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with compensation research and data analysis
- Experience with Looker, Looker Studio, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with 3rd party data integration apps and software (account/contact data)
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Canada or the Philippines.* Learn more about our virtual-first working model here. #LI-Remote
- Virtual-first working model coupled with in-person events
- 20+ company-wide holidays including two week-long shutdowns
- Libraries (collaborative workspaces) in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto, and Manila
- Stipends for remote work support, home office set-up and Thumbtack services (North America)
- WiFi reimbursements
- Cell phone reimbursements (North America)
- Employee Assistance Program for mental health and well-being
Learn More About Us
- Life @ Thumbtack Blog
- How Thumbtack is embracing virtual work
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Meet the pros who inspire us
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. We also will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law.
Thumbtack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact: email@example.com.