Here We Flo is looking for a brilliant CUSTOMER & COMMUNITY EXECUTIVEto join our team and help us skyrocket in 2023 and beyond!
Here We Flo is a rapidly growing, feminist & inclusive company with delightfully big ambitions and wonderfully wise advisors (investors from Graze, Charlotte Tilbury, Unilever, L’Oréal, M&S, etc.). Our co-founders (Tara and Susan) are two best mates who had the idea for our period care brand while chatting in the bathrooms between classes at LSE and ultimately launched it in 2017. 2021 was a crazy – in so many ways! – year for us, and along with our UK retailers, like Boots, Whole Foods, WHSmith, Ocado and Holland & Barrett, you can now also find us in national retailers in Europe, South Africa and North America. Our small yet vibrantly energetic team has gained loads of momentum — with frequent features in major press like Vogue, ELLE, Glamour, The Independent and Forbes and we’re proud to be the grand £1M prize winners of the Sky Zero Footprint Fund to air our first ever TV ad!
Our mission is to tackle life’s messiest moments, whether periods, pee, sex + everything else on the human body roller-coaster, and we do it in a funny, feminist + fierce way – with 5% of our profits going to marginalised communities. We’re on a mission to make people feel crazy confident and comfortable through life’s messiest moments so sustainability, humour and empowerment are amongst our most important values!
AND NOW WE'RE LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE TO JOIN US IN THE WONDERFUL RISE OF OUR FEMPIRE!
At Here We Flo we are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, proactive and all-round go-getter to join our team of Flo Babes as a Customer & Community Executive!
This is a chance to be a part of the marketing team and help accelerate Here We Flo to become the biggest and most loved eco brand for period care, bladder care and sexual wellness.
As a Customer & Community Exec, you’ll be the hero our customers deserve. You’ll be the one to turn a bad day into a good one, and a good experience into a great one. You’ll be responsible for creating a positive and memorable experience for each and every customer, from the moment they make their first purchase to the moment they receive their order. You’ll be focussing on building and nurturing our community of Here We Flo fans across all consumer touchpoints, including via customer service, D2C, social media and partnerships and working on marketing activations that drive brand awareness.
- Be the consumers’ key point of contact for all enquiries, contacts and complaints
- Manage customer relationships, ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and resolve consumer contacts in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with internal departments, particularly operations and sales, to ensure a seamless customer experience from purchase to delivery
- Manage and grow the Here We Flo communities (for all 3 brands) across our social media channels– including replying to all comments, DMs and tags, on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LI and Twitter.
- Help drive awareness of the brand with marketing activations
- Create and implement customer loyalty programs, including promotions
- Manage and drive reviews across both consumer (i.e. TrustPilot) and our e-commerce channels to drive advocacy and awareness
- Lead and manage social media collaborations with other brands, including giveaways and content partnerships
- Support the Senior Brand Manager with larger scale brand partnerships + events
- Be the eyes and ears of the business externally
- Being the face to face advocate for the brand by attending and speaking at events to reach new community members, for example retailer demos, HQ activations and sampling events
- Monitor and report to the business on community trends and customer feedback and suggest recommendations to improve service
- Develop and grow the role
- Lead the relationship + communication with our key charity partners and look for ways to maximise our partnerships
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in customer service and implement customer service policies/ procedures throughout the business
- Manage the customer service budget
- Be a fabulous communicator! Speak and connect authentically with all our audiences, particularly Gen Z, across the social platforms they use, plus a natural ability to show empathy and understanding towards customers' needs and preferences
- Confidence is key! Whether that’s handing out samples in the street, presenting the brand to collaboration partners or answering a range of customer queries
- Strong written communication: You’ll be replying to customers, writing captions and pinning comments for thousands of eyeballs to see.
- Been there, done something like that: You have 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role. Whether through retail, volunteering or working at your local pub - you’ve had to serve and support customers IRL.
- A creative problem solver: You enjoy a challenge, are solutions-focused, have a strong sense of initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Analytically capable: You can dive into a spreadsheet and help us gather insights from a range of resources, plus monitor and measure results from marketing activations
- Organised + ambitious: We’re looking for someone who is incredibly proactive and can manage and prioritise multiple projects at once, who can be flexible and organise their own schedule to meet deadlines
- Self-starter: Start-ups (and scale-ups, like us!) are a whirlwind, with every day bringing exciting opportunities. You’ll need to be self-driven, able to work to fast deadlines and adapt quickly to change.
- Compensation: £25,000 per annum, based on experience.
- Ownership: as a member of the HWF team, we want you to be invested in our growth. In return, we pay competitive salaries, as well as options. This will be your company too!
- A super supportive and honest team and a work environment where you can truly bring your whole self to work – and have oodles of fun (yes, fun!).
- A monthly Wellness Day to take whenever you need - no questions asked.
TECHNICAL ROLE DETAILS:
- This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) for candidates with the right to work in the UK.
- You will report to our brilliant Senior Brand Manager and will also support our wider team.
- Your start date will be July 2023, and you will go through 3 interview stages with our team.
- In terms of location, we expect this role to be 1 specified day per week in the office (London)
There is no one way to be a Flo Babe - being funny, feminist and fierce can take many forms - everybody is welcome to apply! At Here We Flo, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, trade union membership or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee.
Due to the high number of applications we typically receive for our job postings, we will only consider applicants who submit cover letters along with their CV. Thank You!