📍 Based 2 days a week at either our London or Sheffield offices, the other days are up to you!
🖥️ You must have significant experience in Salesforce development and administration to really succeed in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Sales Operations Analyst to help us achieve this.
The Business Systems team plays a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our external facing teams by defining, improving, and optimizing our internal processes. Working within the team, you will be responsible for working with, and becoming an expert on, existing and new business processes and software applications. Your role will also involve identifying opportunities for automation and generating high-quality reports to pinpoint bottlenecks and inconsistencies in our teams' workflows.
Your work will be critical to driving business growth and achieving our strategic goals, and you will have the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement solutions that positively impact our business outcomes.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Understanding, managing and ultimately automating/improving the operational processes that underlie our Sales cycle
- Analysing our lead & opportunity pipelines and suggesting improvements to increase conversion rates
- Using Salesforce (SFDC) to support business as usual as well as supporting strategic projects for stakeholders across the business
- Using SFDC reporting, import wizard, and data loader to query and manipulate data and keep our database updated and accurate as well as providing visibility to everyone from end users up to the executive team on sales numbers & team activities
- Owning the administration, configuration and support of various sales teams enablement tools including GetAccept and Vonage.
- Spotting and responding dynamically to new problems that arise in your processes or processes you are introduced to
You should apply if you:
- You have significant experience in Salesforce development and administration
- You are experienced with, or keen to learn, other sales teams enablement tools such as GetAccept and Vonage
- You’re confident using spreadsheets and formulae
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage projects from requirement gathering to completion
- You’re confident following, improving and introducing great processes, and could develop a process from scratch if necessary
- You have a brilliant command of English in both spoken and written communication
- You have a proven ability to prioritise effectively and meet agreed deadlines
- You can show empathy for your end-users - the sales teams - and recognise how you can improve their day-to-days
- You have a passion for learning
- You’re keen to work for a close, young company and what we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
It would also be great if:
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing and discussing them with senior stakeholders and get excited about executing them
- You show initiative and have a positive, get sh*t done attitude, and can maintain this under pressure
- Change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 320 Goodlordians supporting the mission!
Our purpose - building the best rental experience in the world - is clear to everyone, and so too is the fact that people are central to achieving that mission; we have worked hard to make Goodlord great so we’re proud to have been ranked 10th in the UK's Best Workplaces™ 2022 - Large category.
Not only that but the following too:-
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 13th best workplaces for Tech in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot (subject to passing probation and fair usage principles). We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Strictly NO agencies
Unfortunately we cannot provide sponsorship on this role