Join our team as a Graphic Designer and collaborate with a team of 3 experienced designers. With 8+ years of expertise, our team excels in graphic design, illustration, and motion design. Guided by a producer, we foster cross-cooperation with product managers, content leads, analysts, and UX researchers for an efficient product development process.
Our team includes a lead designer-illustrator responsible for high-quality visuals and stakeholder communication within the subsegment. You'll get mentorship from the lead designer and support from other team members.
Catering to Track and Teens, our largest sub-segment, we employ user-centric, data-driven approaches and diverse visual techniques.
If you're a passionate Graphic Designer focused on women's health and well-being, join us in creating visually impactful solutions that empower our users.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design, with a focus on creating visual graphics for social networks or media,
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator,
- Strong knowledge of composition, color science, and understanding of the latest design trends,
- Experience working with illustrations, creating and enhancing illustrations to enrich visual content,
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to provide constructive feedback and collaborate effectively in a startup environment,
- Proficiency in English at level B2 or higher is required for non-native English speakers,
- Proactive mindset, taking ownership of tasks and working independently with minimal oversight,
- Portfolio showcasing motion design, video graphics work, and illustrations.
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating motion graphics and animations using tools like Adobe After Effects or similar.
- Familiarity with the femtech industry or a keen interest in women's health and wellbeing.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) principles and best practices, including collaborations with peers to run UX researches, visual experiments, and A/B testing to create compelling visuals.
- Understanding of branding and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines while introducing creative elements
- Experience in UI design and familiarity with key principles for creating intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating, collaborating, and iterating on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for the Track mode users inside the app,
- Creating visually stunning and captivating illustrations and graphics for our in-app "Stories" format, effectively engaging our users,
- Developing and applying graphics to women's health and wellbeing videos, effectively conveying information and enhancing the audience's experience,
- Collaborating with the Content Team to visualize infographics, charts, and animated content that effectively communicate key concepts and data,
- Working cross-functionally with product management, content editors, user researcher, analytics and design peers,
- Working with a team of Flo designers to evolve the Flo design guidelines, ensuring consistent and innovative visual representation,
- Fostering a collaborative and learning environment by sharing your experience, knowledge, and insights with other creatives on the team.
Your targets will be:
- Creating visually stunning and impactful illustrations and graphics that resonate with our users, enhancing their app experience. This includes conducting experiments and UX research to ensure optimal performance.
- Developing engaging and compelling medical educational content.
- Putting yourself in the mindset of new users and design effective user journey experiences.
- Producing high-quality graphics for videos related to women's health and wellbeing, effectively conveying information and engaging the audience.
- Collaborating with the Content Team to create captivating infographics, charts, and animated content that effectively communicate key concepts and data.
- Contributing to the evolution of the Flo design guidelines, ensuring consistency and innovation in our visual identity.
- Actively sharing your experience, knowledge, and insights with other creatives in the team, fostering a culture of learning and growth.
A monthly salary base for this position in Lithuania starts from 2800€ gross per month.