London | Full time | Hybrid
MindGym use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. But don’t take our word for it. Since we started MindGym, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100, equipping them with an all-important human advantage.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve worked with most of the world’s top 500 companies. We’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
About the role
The Design Team is the engine that brings to life MindGym’s behavioural change products, programmes and solutions for our global clients, large and small. This growing team is responsible for ensuring MindGym experiences are supported by impactful and strategic design executions that spark engagement, encourage participation and drive activation across multiple touchpoints.
As a Graphic Designer in the team, you will support in the development of our learning session materials, including: presentation and printed collateral, interactive accessibility PDFs, Storyline and online learning using the Rise platform. In addition, you will work closely with other designers in the development of MindGym internal and external communications. You will have the chance to work with many different brands across different clients, including Nike, Netflix, easyjet, Royal Mail and Starbucks.
An important component of this role will be collaboration with our Solutions Team (our team of in-house occupational psychologists). An individual with a genuine interest in behavioural science as well as design will excel in this role.
- Experience in graphic design / artworking across a range of print and digital media, including: brochures, proposals and graphics for digital platforms
- Excellent layout, typography and Image retouching
- Enthusiasm and passion for design, with accuracy and a great eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and to tight deadlines
- An agile, multi-tasking working style, capable of working on multiple simultaneously
- Confident and persuasive communication skills, capable of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience designing for digital, with excellent experience using Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Interactive PDFs) and proficient in PowerPoint
- Additional experience with HTML, motion graphics and designing in the digital world is a plus
What you'll be doing
- Designing presentations, print materials, online platform and interactive pdfs
- Rebranding MindGym’s content into clients’ brands
- Collaborating with the wider Creative Team, including Solutions Designers (our behavioural psychologists) on custom client work
- Providing internal training on how to use the brand and templates
- Being a champion for the Design Team and showcasing the work where possible
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’d love to talk!
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Critical life insurance
- Income protection
- Pension (5% company contribution)
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Charity work (two days paid annually)
- Gym subsidy
- Yoga, mindfulness and massages
- Unlimited mental health support, 24/7 unlimited remote GP