*this role is open to remote working within Sydney. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS campus (Sydney) on occasion. Please note that this is a maternity cover role (FTC for 14 months).
The role in a nutshell
In the role of Strategic Account Manager you own the strategic relationship across a portfolio of UNiDAYS’ growth partnerships within the UNiDAYS Beauty and Wellness team. You will work and act as a UNiDAYS product sales consultant, leveraging our core products/objectives to develop and sell effective student strategies for our existing partner portfolio.
This is a quota holding/sales role, reporting into the Global Category Leader for Beauty and is commissioned on a pod revenue target.
Day to day responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key Partner stakeholders such that all UNiDAYS activities are closely aligned with the Partner's KPIs
- Lead the account planning cycle for our growth partnerships, working alongside the CSM, ensuring Partners’ needs and expectations are met
- Approach campaigns with creativity and work alongside the internal teams to execute bespoke partner plans
- Generate revenue towards a defined quarterly quota established for revenue earned from advertising solutions, and our product suites based on their book of business
- Work cohesively with the Customer Success Manager to uncover partner needs and tie those needs to our specific set of products
- Deliver campaign performance reports and suggestions for future campaigns
- Consistently exceed/achieve campaign sales goals
- Develop and present in-person product pitches
- Support the Beauty and Wellness strategy and UNiDAYS company goals
- Act as an online advertising expert and evangelist for UNiDAYS promoted products
- Have a deep understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to Gen Z/Students.
- Be extremely passionate about the beauty and wellness industry.
What we need from you
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing or media
- Previous experience working in or with the beauty health and wellness industry
- Proven partnership management experience
- Proven experience in successfully building and growing advertising sales revenue
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Ability to travel
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within the business with global reach. You’ll also be working for a Great Place to Work CertifiedTM company. To find out more about our workplace initiatives, see our exclusive case study with Great Place to Work and be sure to visit our profile for more information.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned campus (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your campus but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- Personal Health Insurance Allowance of up to $116 per month (upon proof of insurance)
- Health and fitness allowance of $65 per month (subject to your tax bracket)
- 1 U-day per year (a paid mental health day off)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- An additional day of annual leave with each year of service
- Company bonus or commission scheme
- 4pm finishes every Friday
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- The latest tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Good Vibes Program: we know we’ve all had to adapt to new ways of working and UNiDAYS has always taken pride in the community we’ve created in the office but we’re just as committed to creating an innovative approach to fostering connections and improving engagement outside of the office! We want to boost your remote working experience so think virtual parties, pottery classes, wellness classes and guest speakers just to name a few!
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense the equivalent of £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.