Kitt designs and operates workspace for the world's most vibrant brands. From managing the design and build, to creating an elevated ongoing experience, we create spaces that are worth leaving home for.
As our very first Senior Client Services Manager, you will be leading a high-performing Client Services team through ensuring exceptional client satisfaction. Managing your own portfolio of clients, you’ll be setting the tone for the effective management, resolution and delegation of client queries. Acting as the ultimate brand ambassador, you will be the point of escalation for client relationships acting as a conduit between Kitt, the landlord, the building manager and the client.
You will be:
- Ensuring that your clients feel Kitt understands their business needs and proactively managing their office space.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with Building Management teams to promote and enable swift resolution of issues.
- Developing processes to improve the client experience, collating data from requests and chat platforms as a foundation for driving efficiency and innovation.
- Partnering with Account Management to provide detailed updates on each office and executing on opportunities identified.
- Providing regular feedback to internal stakeholders based on client feedback and trend analysis.
- Taking data, to pick out trends and translate it into actionable, impactful strategy.
- Putting the client first whilst thinking commercially.
- Leading our CS team of 5; providing clear training and education to ensure scalability.
- Accountable for the overall performance and metrics of the CS team.
- Being the point of escalation for the Client Services team, championing the client at every stage.
- You are a dynamic, client-focused leader with a proven track record of delivering exceptional service in a commercial office space environment.
- You are a strategic thinker who is able to take data and transform it into actionable insights that drive business results.
- You have operational knowledge of commercial office space, landlord/property/complex client troubleshooting/escalation experience, and enterprise (or equivalent) client account management experience.
- With experience managing high-performing teams, you are able to inspire and motivate your team members to achieve their goals while fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- You can balance the needs of clients with the requirements of the business, and are able to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels to achieve successful outcomes.
- An outstanding communicator, you have the ability to adapt to internal and external stakeholders' styles, collaborating effectively to drive the best results for the business.
- Above all, you are passionate about delivering an exceptional client experience and are committed to constantly improving the services we provide.
The world of work has shifted forever. As people everywhere prioritise purpose over their paychecks, company culture has been thrown into the spotlight. But the problem is, too many companies are showing up to work in bland, cookie-cutter offices. We’re leading this change.
Real company culture can only be built in-person, in the real world – and for it to be authentic it needs its very own, personalised space. That’s why we create offices as unique as the brands and the people who work there. We’re long-term culture partners to our clients long after they've signed the lease and chosen the paint colours.
- Telephone Interview with Leila Bennett (Talent Acquisition Executive)
- Second interview with Cathryn Goss-Goddard (Key Account Lead) and Nigel Rivers (Interim Head of Operations)
- Final interview, including task, with Aimee Murzell (VP Delivery)
We'll Kitt you out!
- 🤝Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 🏖 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- 🍼 Parental leave: up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary caregiver
- 💔 Pregnancy loss support leave
- 🕺 Regular socials. We love a good party.
- 🧑🍳Free weekly lunch, bi-weekly breakfast and daily snacks
- 🏆Annual company trip
- 🍕Team socials on a Thursday
- 🤑Octopus MoneyCoach
- 👶Workplace Nursery Benefit
- 🚲Cycle to Work scheme
- 🚉Season Ticket Loans
- 🧠Plumm - to support your mental health and wellbeing