The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives for a portfolio of products and programs for Glean. Critical to the success of the role includes developing a deep understanding of Glean’s audiences, business and product strategies, as part of the wider launch plans and roadmap.
Core Responsibilities and Focus Areas:
- Develop and own the learner product marcomms strategy for Glean’s learner products and services to deliver against key strategic priorities and established KPIs
- Stand up and execute the global product marcomms strategy, including all lifecycle stages by working cross functionally with the commercial team, product team, support team and wider organisation
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new product feature launches to drive awareness, activation and ongoing engagement via multiple channels against specific KPIs
- Be the voice of the learner by deeply understanding their needs and motivations, and aligning this information across the business with customer-first approach
- Craft and communicate compelling story and vision of Glean products and services to a broad range of users, to ensure that potential and existing users understand the value of all parts of our product
- Develop a full product lifecycle measurement framework ensuring robust tracking against strategic priorities
What you'll do:
- Define global launch strategies & GTM plans for new products or programs for our learner segments
- Develop market, user and competitive insights to inform the positioning of our products, ensuring complete end to end positioning
- Craft core, USP and value-based product positioning that can be leveraged by the marketing, creative, commercial and brand teams. Advise on messaging emphasis to best engage different learner segments
- Develop and optimize awareness & adoption strategies for existing and new products
- Work with the Brand and Design teams to create engaging content on products
- Coordinate efforts to ensure Internal support readiness, by developing marketing materials and partnering with Customer Support team for any new product developments.
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Customer Support, Commercial and UX teams to drive adoption of key products and features
Who you are:
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute from day one, with the ability to develop and execute strategic positioning, messaging, segmentation, and strategic, impactful go-to-market and adoption plans
- You are a Senior Product Marketing Manager with 8+ years(or equivalent) in marketing/comms, and preferably 5+ years( or equivalent) in product marketing/comms, within an environment that has several segments across both users and buyers and you feel comfortable operating in both
- Highly functioning within ambiguity, with the ability to adapt and pivot, and knack for relentless prioritisation.
- Comfortable working in a face-paced dynamic environment, across multiple teams, time zones and levels of seniority
- You thrive in “getting under the hood” to learn complexities and subtle nuances and in return, turning them into digestible and simple value propositions. You have a passion for making the complex simple.
- Willing to learn and eager to partner, always ensuring you bring your peers along the journey
- Experience managing direct reports and mentoring them to support their performance and development
Salary and Benefits
£55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted days at Christmas
- Generous individual learning and training allowance
- Truly flexible hours to suit when you work best
- Full home working set up and beautiful collaborative office space
- Nomad working policy with family travel insurance
- Enhanced 26 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity (fully paid)
- Health cash plan (from glasses to massages)
- 6% employer pension contribution
Ways of working
Whilst we love having people in the office, we do support UK remote working, hybrid working and office based employees. We do have expectations for all employees to be in a minimum of once a quarter for company events.
Working arrangements would be discussed at interview.
Glean empowers learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge in an age of information overload. Our inclusive learning technology is used by 100,000s of students to gain 21st century learning skills with a proven note taking process. We aim to reduce waste by helping learners to get more value from working with spoken language.
Our mission is to challenge how the world thinks about learning so that it’s more accessible, productive, and purposeful for all learners. Join our values-driven and growing team if you’re excited by our goal to change a million lives for the better.