What you will be doing
· Contribute to the overall development of the Security Operations Center with 24/7 monitoring, reporting, and response capabilities.
· Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
· Work with available intelligence to identify and analyse threats to the environment and propose controls to minimize the risk of future events where appropriate
· Regularly review standard operating procedures and protocols to ensure SOC continues to effectively meet operational requirements.
· Develop and implement intelligence reporting program policies, procedures, and performance metrics to include alerting business assets, employees, guests, and senior leadership.
· Develop and monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend/execute change management techniques for efficiency/quality improvements
· Support site and enterprise level emergency response teams
· Identify incidents for escalation, analysis, and remediation, and prioritize incidents for escalation
· Work closely with the broader global security teams in the Head Office and Subsidiaries on the development and tuning of all security tools and solutions
· Work closely with Information Technology to identify risks as a component of our vulnerability management program
· Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors, and develop use cases for security monitoring
· Provide leadership and guidance to advance defensive capabilities of the Unit and its subsequent ability to defend the bank’s infrastructure
Qualifications & Skills/Competencies
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
· Professional Membership including any of the following: GCIH, ISO, CISA, CISSP, OSCP
· 8 - 10 year’s experience in the Information Security field, most preferably in security/incidence response
· Experience in security device management and SIEM
· In-depth understanding of common threats, penetration/intrusion techniques, and attack vectors
· Technical knowledge and operational experience with Security and SOC Technologies.
· Experience in the development and refinement of an intelligence/threat analysis monitoring program, and proficiency in Incident Management and Response
· Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
· Knowledge of applications, databases, and middleware to address security threats against the same.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!