Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 124 million registered learners. Coursera partners with over 300 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business.
Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021. As a B Corp, we're committed to driving positive social and environmental impact while delivering high-quality learning experiences. Our platform is used by institutions worldwide to upskill and reskill employees, citizens, and students across industries, including data science, technology, and business.
Join us in our mission to create a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life through access to education. We're seeking talented individuals who share our passion and drive to revolutionize the way the world learns.
We at Coursera are committed to building a globally diverse team and are thrilled to extend employment opportunities to individuals in any country where we have a legal entity. We require candidates to possess eligible working rights and have a compatible timezone overlap with their team to facilitate seamless collaboration. As a remote-first company, our interviews and onboarding are entirely virtual, providing a smooth and efficient experience for our candidates.
Coursera is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Integration Engineer to develop scalable integration solutions for IT business solutions.. You'll work with cross-functional teams to design and build performant integration solutions using the latest cloud-based automation and integration technologies. Ideal candidates have experience with Mulesoft, Workato, or other automation platforms, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. If you're passionate about delivering high-quality solutions and driving innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Coursera.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, document, and translate integration requirements into prototype designs that align with business objectives.
- Design, implement, and deploy robust integration solutions using various technologies and patterns, ensuring seamless data flow between systems. Employ CI/CD methodologies for efficient and error-free deployments.
- Monitor the performance and stability of integration solutions, swiftly addressing any issues or disruptions to ensure optimal operation.
- Conduct and document data mapping, transformation, and cleansing procedures. Maintain thorough records of technical designs and other pertinent details for reference and knowledge transfer.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders, including engineers, business users, and project managers, to present technical information, progress updates, and address any concerns or queries.
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues with integration solutions, and stay abreast of industry trends and developments to recommend improvements and upgrades to existing systems when appropriate.
- BSC degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- 4+ years of integration experience, with a background in Workato, Mulesoft or other iPaaS.
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of integration patterns such as real-time/event-driven, batch processing, and API-led, with a deep understanding of the trade-offs of each pattern.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, evidenced by the ability to understand complex business requirements, translate them into prototypes and scalable solutions, and design and build interfaces between different messaging structures and related applications.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers, stakeholders, and business users, evidenced by success in identifying integration requirements, designing solutions, and communicating technical information.
- Certification in MCD Level I and Workato Automation Pro III are a plus.
- Prior experience in Workato iPaaS and integrating Salesforce, AWS, Netsuite and Workday.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and other programming and scripting languages.
- Result-oriented with strong communication and collaboration skills, a commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins and version control tools such as GitHub.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Big Data Integration and Processing