bloomon is turning the flower industry on its head – for the better. How? By disrupting the traditional supply chain, where most florists operate offline and have done for decades. bloomon creates seasonal collections using unusual stems to deliver unique flower arrangements on repeat or as a unique gift. We always use field-fresh high-quality flowers straight from the grower and deliver them to our customers through a high-tech and highly creative platform.
We launched in Amsterdam in 2014 and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. In 2021 we joined forces with Bloom & Wild, the UK's fastest-growing e-commerce company (according to the Financial Times). Driven by our vision of creating the destination for making life a little more thoughtful and beautiful, we're now part of Europe's leading online flower company.
Our group is backed by top-tier investors including General Catalyst (backers of Airbnb and Deliveroo), who led our £75 million Series D funding round in January 2021, alongside Index Ventures (investors in Wise and Glossier). We are home to a family of 3 strong brands, Bloom & Wild, bloomon, and Bergamotte. Together, we are active in 8 countries.
We really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. In our team, everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, grow in their career and be part of a genuinely caring and inclusive team.
Brand & Creative team at bloomon
The bloomon Brand & Creative team forms the creative core of the company and is responsible for the bloomon brand. The team of 8 creatives we’ve split into 3 disciplines: Art & Design, Copy & Content and Social Media. We create most content in-house, from marketing campaigns to packaging, from social media content to website and UX tests. As you can imagine quite some work, we can use your help coordinating and organising!
What will you do?
As a Jr. Project Manager / Producer you will work closely with the Sr. Brand Project Manager to coordinate the creative team. With strong organisational skills, you own the planning of the weekly e-commerce shoots, manage freelance teams on set, organise (video)production and events, and schedule creative briefs.
Are you eager to be at the heart of the creative process and bring order to chaotic situations? As a Jr. Project Manager / Producer, you will play a key role in ensuring that we deliver exceptional quality work... and on schedule ;-)
You will be responsible for:
- E-commerce shoot planning involves working closely with the range team to map out all new products to be featured in the shoots. You'll collaborate to confirm shot breakdowns for each product and coordinate the digital asset workflow. You will also be responsible for managing the shot list and the creative freelancers involved in the e-commerce shoots.
- Asset management involves managing our e-commerce workflow and coordinating the most important customer touchpoint: weekly flower cards. Your responsibility will be to ensure that our designers and copywriters have everything they need to produce flower cards for each of our products. You will be the go-to person in the team for these assets, working with multiple teams to make sure that they include accurate information and that all assets are delivered on time.
- Organising campaign (video) productions involves coordinating photoshoots, including organising the location and booking the freelance creative teams. You will need to work closely with our Art Director to structure shoot plans and ensure everything runs smoothly on set.
- Project Management involves supporting the creative team on a daily basis, primarily using our management tool Asana. Additionally, you will support the Sr. Brand Project Manager in campaign planning and execution.
What do we expect from you:
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills: someone who can communicate quickly and clearly to help keep things running smooth
- Creative problem solver: we often come up against challenges when working with fresh products and so we’re looking for someone who can think on their feet and find solutions.
- Love for branding and a great eye for detail
- Education level: BA/MA/BSc/MSc
- Perfect written and verbal English and Dutch communication skills.
- In the possession of a valid driving license (B), being able to travel to Amsterdam / Amstelveen on a weekly basis.
Bloom & Wild Group teams are distributed across office locations in Amsterdam and London, and multiple warehouse locations. We’re working hard to create a culture of inclusion for our teams, whether they’re working from the office or home. And so whether you need to be at home for focus time or for school pickup, or you want to spend time together with your co-workers, we’ll do our best to make your experience a good one!
bloomon perks & benefits:
- 24 vacation days, with an option to buy an extra 5 vacation days.
- 1 celebration day per year (extra day off to celebrate a holiday that is important to you)
- Happiness days (4 extra days off per year for your personal “me-time”)
- We’ll support your commute to our office and site locations. Depending on your journey to work, this may include a - VanMoof bike, an NS business card or expense reimbursement
- Access to the GoodHabitz platform for personal development
- Access to OpenUp online therapy for your mental health
- We love having lunch together! We offer daily fresh and healthy lunch options at our locations in Amsterdam and Amstelveen,
- A BBQ-worthy rooftop terrace (Amsterdam HQ)
- Friday drinks and socials
- Weekly online yoga classes
- We’ll provide you with a laptop and other necessary equipment
- Phone allowance
- Discounts on our beautiful products!
We all love what we do – so if you like challenges, developing new skills, growing creatively and taking initiative, you’ll feel right at home at bloomon!